Bolton game on TV

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dkc

Reaction score
Not on UK TV but a number of foreign channels have picked it up including Fox Soccer 2Go

It's on the following channels so far:

upload_2016-11-30_20-2-33.png

I know we don't put links to dodgy streams on here but there will be a few, albeit in Serbian.

If you are in the US or have a US VPN you can also pay $20 and subscribe to Fox Soccer 2GO for a month

A few weeks ago I saw a bloke with no name in a pub with no name watching a live utd away match on a laptop site called www.hesgoal.com or something similar which he said he'd got from twitter. Think it might have been german or dutch. I said to him "that is immoral as you haven't paid for it and are depriving a rich fat nasty billionaire of a few more millions so please turn it off immediately" and of course I couldn't look and walked away. I guess any other blade would have done the same.

A few weeks ago I saw a bloke with no name in a pub with no name watching a live utd away match on a laptop site called www.hesgoal.com or something similar which he said he'd got from twitter. Think it might have been german or dutch. I said to him "that is immoral as you haven't paid for it and are depriving a rich fat nasty billionaire of a few more millions so please turn it off immediately" and of course I couldn't look and walked away. I guess any other blade would have done the same.

You lovely little tinker!

Why does UK TV always think we want see inside ramshackle non league grounds with sloping pitches and portakabin changing rooms? While FA cup loving countries around the world recognise that Bolton v Blades is by far and away the tie of the round.

Random question but are any of those satellite channels available in Germany, does anyone know? Went to watch Dortmund yesterday and currently in Cologne.

Random question but are any of those satellite channels available in Germany, does anyone know?

They will be "available" - but the Germans will have their own footy programs running.

I guess the best bet would be a sports bar with Multi Sat ...

They will be "available" - but the Germans will have their own footy programs running.

I guess the best bet would be a sports bar with Multi Sat ...
So if I call a few pubs here in Cologne and ask "do you have Multi Sat" they'll know what I'm on about?

*Forgive my ignorance.

So if I call a few pubs here in Cologne and ask "do you have Multi Sat" they'll know what I'm on about?

*Forgive my ignorance.
Just show em the Channels listed earlier in this thread, they may be able to find em

I am sure the Spanish one on 19East ( a German Channel Sat) is not encrypted

Those with Tablet's or Phones....Simply download Modbro app and all of the channels are on there, most in HD. You could then go one firther if you have the Screen Mirroring feature on your TV like me and simply mirror it over.

Back
Top Bottom