Player Suggestion Abraham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Skiliman

Reaction score
Would he be available? With the quality of signings Chelsea have made I think his game time is going to be severely limited next season and I’m sure he will have his own ambitions of playing in the Euro’s. Not sure how big his wages are but surely a year out on loan would be beneficial to him and Chelsea for next season.

P.S Dean Smith I know your reading, get fucked 😂

You’d think Villa would get first dibs on Abraham with him on loan there previously and with John Terry and Lamps being bezzies. Would be a cracking signing for us if we ever pulled it off.

We might as well go back to the championship sick and tired of hearing this excuse now
At the minute it might mean it's the only division we can compete in wages wise, it's also an ongoing problem with sides coming up from the Championship who seem to have more money than us which unless we get some kind of investment or a wealthy owner could get worse!!

Well you might be happy being a team that goes sideways and backwards but I am not.

It's not a new thing. We've had it since Wilder has been here and we've finished higher every year.

We're competing amongst clubs with serious, serious money. The likes of which we simply don't have. The majority of the league can offer higher wages than us and that's just how it is.

If you know any billionaires who might fancy taking us off the Prince's hands then please invite them to have a pop. Until then, 'wages' will be the word of the day for every transfer window of our time in the Premier League.

Seriously? Have you actually seen his ‘off the ball’ work..so far removed from a CWAK player not even funny

At the minute it might mean it's the only division we can compete in wages wise, it's also an ongoing problem with sides coming up from the Championship who seem to have more money than us which unless we get some kind of investment or a wealthy owner could get worse!!

Well it is going to take a new owner then if we can't compete with teams like Fulham Villa Palace we might as well pack up now.

"Seen him on the ball too... highly overrated!"

Bambi on ice.

Well it is going to take a new owner then if we can't compete with teams like Fulham Villa Palace we might as well pack up now.
You would pack up, instead of the best years we've had in living memory? 9th in prem is worth packing in for? Not most peoples thinking luckily.

He’s on 50k a week, I don’t think that’s out of our reach at all. That’s the sort of money we should be paying for a striker who can score goals at this level. No risk with it being a loan either.
Wasn’t that something like what we were paying Henderson? UTB

Seen him on the ball too... highly overrated!
Some of the shyte on here a lately! “Bambi on ice”. If we’d have had Abraham last season we’d have pushed for the top 4.

You clearly rate Abraham above any of our current strikers. I think he is okay and to be honest 'Bambi on ice is harsh' but seemingly along with may others I don't think he is great and not really value for money in comparison to what we have! What do you think he brings to the table that our current strikers don't have, which would justify his enormous unaffordable wage packet?

Apart from Chelsea, who finished above us in the end. Name a team who is stronger.

Southampton? Debatable given they lost the guy to Spurs.

Palace? Probably with Eze, but not enough to overhaul the gap between us.

The teams coming up have an unknown aspect but I don't see Leeds as better overall. We had their card marked when we went up. Fulham, are they better than when they went down? Maybe Robinson will be a good signing for them. Maybe Norrington-Davies will end up better? West Brom stumbled over the line, with a player who didn't cut it with us and seem to have no budget left after securing their loans.

It's just going to be an odd season. We may have to be patient and keep our powder dry.

You clearly rate Abraham above any of our current strikers. I think he is okay and to be honest 'Bambi on ice is harsh' but seemingly along with may others I don't think he is great and not really value for money in comparison to what we have! What do you think he brings to the table that our current strikers don't have, which would justify his enormous unaffordable wage packet?
More goals?

Would he be available? With the quality of signings Chelsea have made I think his game time is going to be severely limited next season and I’m sure he will have his own ambitions of playing in the Euro’s. Not sure how big his wages are but surely a year out on loan would be beneficial to him and Chelsea for next season.

P.S Dean Smith I know your reading, get fucked 😂

What happened to the avatar?

More goals?

That would be nice! He bagged 15 last season playing for Chelsea. Just wonder what attributes he has that our current strikers don't, that would enable him to score more goals in our team? Can't really see us getting him anyway owing to wages.

Back
Top Bottom