Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Harry's Game

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Newcastle

Same Owd Same Owd
  2. Harry's Game

Deep financial trouble ahead

Keira Knightly would have been about 12 when that movie came out 🤔 Suggests hard drive needs checking..
  3. Harry's Game

CLUB PORTFOLIO FURTHER ENHANCED

You’ll learn young padawan
  4. Harry's Game

Early 80s Reg Brealeys idea
  5. Harry's Game

Eggciting times ahead?

Cluck Off
  6. Harry's Game

Actually a genuine bit of good news
  7. Harry's Game

Sheffield United News

Something he has denied on multiple occasions
  8. Harry's Game

Wilder out

We won’t go anywhere with Wilder in charge but as many others have said as long as this owner is here we won‘t get anyone who is any good as no one who isn’t absolutely desperate for a job will work for him.
  9. Harry's Game

End of season thoughts from American fan.

Not the first post we have seen from an American fan talking about a car crash..
  10. Harry's Game

Match Thread Manchester United v. Sheffield United - 24th April 2024

Headline in Thursday’s Daily Mail An unconvincing 4-1 victory for United over Sheffield heaps more pressure on Ten Hag …
  11. Harry's Game

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Man Utd

MY GOD THEY ARE A CLUB IN ABSOLUTE CRISIS … WHAT ON EARTH ARE THEY GOING TO DO!!!! THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS WITH THEM…..
  12. Harry's Game

BladesPod - latest episodes

Most Blades thinking .. “Even Andrew and Ben aren’t going to put themselves through reliving this one…” Meanwhile Andrew and Ben … .
  13. Harry's Game

Guardian report on our terrible season...

Put this final paragraph on the forum masthead… brilliant “In hindsight it is increasingly clear that the six Super League clubs should probably have been allowed to go: allowed to join their soiled, half-baked breakaway with its fantasy economics, leaving the rest of the pyramid in peace. The...
  14. Harry's Game

9th in the PL. Was it The System or The Personnel?

Liverpool away was the first time
  15. Harry's Game

9th in the PL. Was it The System or The Personnel?

We had developed a unique style that no one could at first fathom out, we had a settled side with hardly any injuries, the players confidence was sky high, the defence was solid and we had a top keeper. but.. The style was sussed out and once effective countermeasures were deployed we had...
  16. Harry's Game

End of season lap of honour

Seeing as Spurs will be four or five up after an hour they would better doing it before kick off
  17. Harry's Game

Wilder out

we would get better loans from Prem managers with Hecky in charge than we will with Wilder in charge
  18. Harry's Game

United 1 Burnley 4 - report

Tweets that proceeded unfortunate events..
  19. Harry's Game

Goal Keeper poll

Now his dad
  20. Harry's Game

Goal Keeper poll

His mum has been on
  21. Harry's Game

Goal Keeper poll

Time to sort this out.. (I own a shovel btw)
  22. Harry's Game

Back 4

I like Osborn at Left Wing Back but not at Left back, he struggles when he has to cover the Center back which you have to do much more in 4 than a 5. Trusty is completely hopeless, he reminds me of Nosworthy Anel had one of his better games Bogle was okay too.
  23. Harry's Game

Thats me done for the season

The Forest game is a Saturday 3pm kick off and they will still be rare thing next season with the new TV deal so I’ll go to that .. not sure I can be arsed with the Spurs game on a Sunday at 4pm.
  24. Harry's Game

Blades v Burnley - Match Highlights

🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
  25. Harry's Game

Wilder out

I don‘t Imagine Wilder is a fan of Trans
  26. Harry's Game

Wilder out

I’d snatch you hand off to have Hecky back for next season.
  27. Harry's Game

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Burnley - 20th April 2024

Please win a football match United.. I had to miss the Brentford game so I have only seen us win once all season 😭😭😭😭😭
  28. Harry's Game

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Burnley

We have defensive ability?
  29. Harry's Game

I still break out into a cold sweat when I think of Enda up against Johnson in the 1st leg of the play off semi…
  30. Harry's Game

“Don’t see us winning at Sheff U. They will be too physical for us” just cut and paste this comment for every week Roygbiv save you a few minutes trouble

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom