Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. SUFC Guy

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Newcastle

Cheers Roy. Have a good break 👍
  2. SUFC Guy

Question for those who are ITK

Spill mate, spill :)
  3. SUFC Guy

Where are you - in a quarry?
  4. SUFC Guy

Tango is huge if what I've heard is true
  5. SUFC Guy

CLUB PORTFOLIO FURTHER ENHANCED

It would matter to potential buyers though - if those plots belonged to someone else.
  6. SUFC Guy

CLUB PORTFOLIO FURTHER ENHANCED

A fan park with decent food and drink as well as decent prices would do very well imo. Just don't employ the current catering mob to do it ffs
  7. SUFC Guy

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Man Utd

Man who? Is Cantona still getting a game?
  8. SUFC Guy

Never Before - Until

True Matt, but those decisions work both ways ;)
  9. SUFC Guy

Never Before - Until

For me I would rather be that yoyo club that Norwich once were. All the excitement of a promotion run and get into the Prem for a smash and grab the cash..... back down and start again. We will never be a big club without huge investment (and that does'nt guarantee success) so I would rather...
  10. SUFC Guy

Guardian report on our terrible season...

Excellent read and thanks for posting 👍
  11. SUFC Guy

Goal Keeper poll

Natural replacement?
  12. SUFC Guy

Outgoing? Grbic

Here we (he) go !
  13. SUFC Guy

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

ok pal 🤣
  14. SUFC Guy

9th in the PL. Was it The System or The Personnel?

It was both that really worked, but...... Wilder would get 1 more year at this 👍 Half the squad will change this season and add new players to these: Arblaster Brooks Bogle Robinson Trusty Osborne Hamer Davies Osula Jebbinson Basham 🙏 Baldock Egan RND 🙏 McBurnie (poss) I may have missed a...
  15. SUFC Guy

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

VAR was brought into the game to provide fairness all round - it reality, it's being used to benefit the Elite. The Forest non penalty decisions are disgusting and the Cov-Man Ure decision would only ever go 1 way...... to the Elite These ridiculous and often obvious 'errors' will never end.
  16. SUFC Guy

Luck Pigs!.

Oi! that's our next goalkeeper you're talking about !!!
  17. SUFC Guy

Wilder found out

Gotta love these threads stated by noobs. Where were you when we were good? 😂
  18. SUFC Guy

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Burnley

“Muric should keep his place because I don’t think Trafford will be able to cope with the physicality that Sheff Utd will bring next week, Wilder will have them really fired up for this match they will throw everything at us because a win would take them to one point behind us with a game in...
  19. SUFC Guy

Outgoing? Jebbison

I respectfully disagree with you. I think we'll have a good season next year and will finish in the top 6. If we don't go up over the next 2 seasons then I fear we could drop down again as it's sometimes the case when the squad usually drastically changes to meet financial requirements. I think...
  20. SUFC Guy

Would you want Ndiaye back

No, definitely not. Ah ok, go on then.
  21. SUFC Guy

MOTM

Ozzy will be vital for us in the Championship. He's showing that he can compete at this level so the step back down should'nt be an issue.
  22. SUFC Guy

Jack Robinson...

I agree it was a sending off, but the main issue here is why you are posting on a rivals forum? Pork Talk is that way >>>>>>>
  23. SUFC Guy

Roy's View From... View From Chelsea

Well, it was London that we played after all 🤷‍♀️
  24. SUFC Guy

Match Thread Liverpool v. Sheffield United - 4th April 2024

Revised prediction. 0-0 nailed on 👍
  25. SUFC Guy

Match Thread Liverpool v. Sheffield United - 4th April 2024

Reckon it won't be the tonking as some expect. We'll sit back, keep it tight and limit them to very few chances. They won't score as many as we think. 7-0 🤪
  26. SUFC Guy

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

Comments are as expected. It won't happen, but would have loved Villa to piss on the Scouse/Arse/Citeh title challenge. Cheers Roy, not that many to endure now mate :)
  27. SUFC Guy

24/25 Season Tickets

Think I will stick with the card so I can give it out when I'm on mi jollies. Surely it's possible to have both enabled? Phone as backup if you forget/lose your season card. I'm pretty sure the system will allow more than 1 token for NFC.
  28. SUFC Guy

Tim Ream

Let's hope the announcer mentions it on Saturday when the teams are called out which would give us an opportunity to applaud the man. Would be a bit weird if nothing was to come from it as it will likely be the last time we play Fulham for a number of years.
  29. SUFC Guy

24/25 Season Tickets

I think a good number of fans will renew and see how the season goes. (looking likely there will be a derby again) If we don't look like getting promoted come 25/26 rewewal date, think sales would drop even more.
  30. SUFC Guy

The State of Sheffield United's Finances with Kieran Maguire

Excellent Hal. A great insight into football finances. Much appreciated.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom