Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Newcastle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score
I'm going away tonight so won't be able to do post match View From. If we win (HA!) I will get something done for Wednesday when I'm back

One of my best friends was a Wednesday fan until about 10 years ago, then, miraculously, became a Newcastle fan just as Wednesday continued their decline and Newcastle started winning. He claims his grandpa was a Geordie so his support is legitimate but as he's dead now (the grandpa, not my mate) so I've no way of verifying this.

My phone will be full of tiresome piss taking all through the game 🙁

I'm going away tonight so won't be able to do post match View From. If we win (HA!) I will get something done for Wednesday when I'm back

Cheers Roy. Have a good break 👍

One of my best friends was a Wednesday fan until about 10 years ago, then, miraculously, became a Newcastle fan just as Wednesday continued their decline and Newcastle started winning. He claims his grandpa was a Geordie so his support is legitimate but as he's dead now (the grandpa, not my mate) so I've no way of verifying this.

My phone will be full of tiresome piss taking all through the game 🙁

Pisstaking? Don’t you have the ultimate comeback though? Should shoot the plastic cunt down everytime he tries to take the piss.

Thanks Roy. Must be nice to have all that money and still win fuck all.
I'm still clinging to the hope that if there's a game in which we might actually get summat at the fag end of the season, it could be this one.
Watch us get bummed now...

Are we really as bad as fans of other clubs make out? Are we really worse than THAT Derby side? Really???

Are we really as bad as fans of other clubs make out? Are we really worse than THAT Derby side? Really???

I can’t recall seeing a team so outmatched in the PL for years. I know there’s been modest improvement in recent weeks (setting aside Burnley), but at times we’ve looked like a pub team.

These big time Charlies were in the championship just 7 years ago and have done their share of yo-yoing up and down. But now they look down their sneery noses at us.

There again, most pre match views have been like that this season. There’s a great deal of arrogance in this horrible league.

Christ these teams that have suddenly got the Saudi cash soon forget how they once were ??. I know supporters don't really follow other teams but none of the Pre- Match reviews have ever mentioned our ongoing injury problems ?. Our whole !st team defence has been out for almost the entire season..excuses well perhaps but.... still a mitigating factor for our shit season, and of course selling our best players 😊 . I actually watched the MOTD coverage against Manchester and the commentator said ...Man U's injuries keep mounting !!! not a squeak about ours .. Prem. and MOTD .... just sod off.... :(...

The only straw I can cling to is what Jimmy Greaves said and just hope we get something
“It’s a funny old game”

Thanks Roy enjoy your break

To be fair I’d feel cocky if we’d done someone eight nil away.

Takes reasonable hat off

They can go fuck themselves. More money than soft mick and they’re still going to win fuck all this season. Managed by fucking Gordon from Thunderbirds. God I wish Ashley had stayed and fucked them proper.

Fuck them and fuck the horse they rode in on

Cheers Panchero!

I just don't like them, as a club or a fanbase very much. Not all their fault, the "best fanbase in the country, you have to like Newcastle" stuff has always been tiresome. The Saudi stuff on top hasn't exactly helped (I don't like our owner being Saudi but he isn't an avatar for the regime).

Sound like they are turning into a self entitled set of plastic fans, but without the trophies.

I will love it if we beat them, love it!! 🤣

These big time Charlies were in the championship just 7 years ago and have done their share of yo-yoing up and down.

They've been out of the Premier League for all but three seasons that it has been in existence, and won the second tier every single season they weren't in it. That isn't exactly yo-yo.

Some fair comments tbh.

If I was a Newcastle fan I'd see this season as a massive disappointment. They may scrape a euro conference place but unlikely. After all the money they've spent and a crack at champs league this season it's very underwhelming. And they can fuck off with injury excuses.

I also wish Roy the best of luck on his romantic weekend away 😉

They've been out of the Premier League for all but three seasons that it has been in existence, and won the second tier every single season they weren't in it. That isn't exactly yo-yo.
Marry them

Back
Top Bottom