Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. ShockingBadBuy

Neill Collins moves into management

Given me a proper queasy flashback to 2015, has that.
  2. ShockingBadBuy

Wilder out

Keep on keeping on, Addison. Good luck to you all.
  3. ShockingBadBuy

Newcastle

On Bonfire Night, IIRC. Or at least, the nearest Saturday to it. There were fireworks going off either side of the A1, most of the way home. It felt like the whole of the north east was celebrating our win. It was one of those many periods from the recent(ish) past when the natives were...
  4. ShockingBadBuy

Wilder out

“Take me in the life boat”?
  5. ShockingBadBuy

United 1 Burnley 4 - report

Surely, “self-appointed cunt”? Ed. :)
  6. ShockingBadBuy

Vini Souza

He‘s done that repeatedly, on and off, all season. Often enough for it now to be on my match-day shit-show bingo card. It always seems to be someone else’s fault too. He’d be in the national side if he didn’t play in a team where he is significantly to blame for them never keeping the ball.
  7. ShockingBadBuy

Wilder out

🤣
  8. ShockingBadBuy

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

Blood pressure rising among former forum members on the south coast.
  9. ShockingBadBuy

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

Hallelujah and thank fuck for that. But I completely support your broader point :)
  10. ShockingBadBuy

New entrance music

Whatever you think of Kasabian, I still reckon a song called “Club Foot” is about as good as it gets for the current squad.
  11. ShockingBadBuy

Berge season over

Possibly. Unfortunately there are 5 senses. 🤷‍♂️
  12. ShockingBadBuy

CONFIRMED Auston Trusty

Harsh on Jordan Stewart?
  13. ShockingBadBuy

Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

Possibly not. Though let’s be right. T’owd porcine calamity himself, Lee Grunt, had a reserve ‘keeper gig at Man Utd as recently as 2022. GLTWes. The recipient of far too much shit from Utd fans, given how much he’s contributed to the club.
  14. ShockingBadBuy

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

You‘d hope not. Though, at a time when the owner is (in theory) trying, and failing, to sell the club, and we’re playing like a team of blind one-legged 8 year olds, there must be significant pressure to provide evidence that a positive, developmental future is in train, to appeal to potential...
  15. ShockingBadBuy

Indeed. Let’s also hope that the “agreement“ that “is in place” bears fruit. Unless I’m misreading it (entirely possible), the announcement stops well short of saying that the club will definitely be buying the gaff.
  16. ShockingBadBuy

Clearly lined up as a secure environment in which to retire our most feckless and maladapted donkeys.
  17. ShockingBadBuy

Don't be an Albert

If you were at the game tonight Albert, I hope your train home breaks down at Wellingborough, there‘s no replacement bus, the toilets are out of service, and your half-time pie gives you the drizzling shits.
  18. ShockingBadBuy

Brewster

Does this mean ITs not heckY’S FAulT anymore?
  19. ShockingBadBuy

Number of Days Lost Through Injury 2023/24

I don’t know. Possibly so. But that’s a big assumption to make.
  20. ShockingBadBuy

Number of Days Lost Through Injury 2023/24

It does rather give the lie to the claim that Utd are uniquely incompetent, though, or that Hecky must have been personally maiming the squad. The clubs with worse data than ours include one with virtually unlimited resources (Newcastle), another in the elite bracket (Chelsea), and two that are...
  21. ShockingBadBuy

Blades sign ten year catering deal extensionwith Compass Group (Levy).

Main difference between South Stand and John Street is that there is space for a kitchen on JS. Which allows them to produce chips, etc. South Stand has no kitchen supplying the concourse, just heated storage cabinets behind the bars. Hence, lukewarm pies and sausage rolls is the limit. I...
  22. ShockingBadBuy

John Egan

I’m don‘t think it’s at all fair to say that Egan “owes us one”. Within his limitations he’s been a colossus for us for years, and until now his availability has been about as good as it gets. Conversely, things for which we, and the club, might feel that we actually owe him, include:- his key...
  23. ShockingBadBuy

Injuries

That scenario would need filing under “Self Harm news”, not “Injury news”. Thread police alerted.
  24. ShockingBadBuy

Incoming? Will Fish

Could be a keeper. At any other club, anyway. Here, he‘ll be smoked by the fans and released by Christmas.
  25. ShockingBadBuy

Stadium Development

No reflux refunds.
  26. ShockingBadBuy

Stadium Development

I always think exactly this whenever the old plans are revived on here. Design, materials, costs, regulatory requirements, possibilities for every aspect of the build, will surely have moved on significantly since, erm, Kev’s bid to host the World Cup. The old plans have been re-approved...
  27. ShockingBadBuy

BladesPod - latest episodes

You can’t say that! The Widler fundamentalists will be all over you.
  28. ShockingBadBuy

Season ticket prices

It’s one of the things that McCabe and Bog Roll have consistently got right. Even their biggest detractors should be able to agree on that? And, whatever else they’ve messed up, I’m happy to be publicly grateful for that. There have been several years in the last decade where I’d have had to...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom