Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. M

Mcburnie

Guess this screws any chance he had of going to the Euros. Wonder if it also scuppers getting a move elsewhere
  2. M

Guardian report on our terrible season...

"Ivo Grbic, to be fair, might still struggle." 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  3. M

larouci

We conceded, from a position he had defended pretty well, not long after he went off..
  4. M

Our fans today

Improved atmosphere yesterday, maybe it's better without the part timers?
  5. M

McBurnie Interview

Full interview
  6. M

Trusty Rusty

He's looking more and more like a bomb scare every time he plays dunno what's happened to him
  7. M

Memorable free kicks at the lane

Get em all posted on this thread to cheer us up a bit
  8. M

Memorable free kicks at the lane

Borbokis got a few. Steven Quinn got a good one int prem.
  9. M

1st half vs 2nd half difference

He got booked for elbowing Mepham but it was absolutely bullshit he only had his eyes on the ball
  10. M

1st half vs 2nd half difference

We should have left mcburnie on. He's leaving anyway at the end of the season so why is Wilder protecting him. Also 3 weeks to recover after this game. I don't buy he can't do a full 90, absolute load of bollocks these pro footballers can only play 60 minutes of football once in 3 weeks. Take...
  11. M

McBurnie and Jebbo future

Just another in a long list of brilliant things happening under his highness' great stewardship. A 20 mill striker and a youth with more potential than DCL gone for nowt. Nice one
  12. M

Where has our fans passion gone?

Two things needed for a good atmosphere at the lane, united being underdogs and united competing on the pitch. There were seasons under warnock where the atmosphere wasn't that much difference to now (except the ground being half empty by halftime)
  13. M

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

HSBC used to have thousands working at Griffin House now reduced to a few hundred in their new office
  14. M

The carnage on the pitch...

We were interested in both but didn't want to pay their wages
  15. M

Brewster

I just can't get my head around how this is constantly happening to us. I really feel sorry for Brewster, he doesn't deserve this. He didn't decide the price tag he just wanted to come to us and play football and score goals. His attitude has been nothing other than first class, unfortunately...
  16. M

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Arsenal

Always been absolute dickheads these lot summed up by the absolute clowns who go on that arsenal fan TV
  17. M

The dreaded Premier league next season

If we got promoted we should offer to sell our place for 50 million to the next highest placed team who missed out and we will swap with them.
  18. M

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

Then you go down south and everyone is miserable as fuck and won't even give you the time of day.
  19. M

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

Gravy sandwich? What an absolute melt
  20. M

Luton Pen?

They give a pen for that but no free kick for us when Gordon controls the ball with his hand then squares for an open net. Absolutely laughable decisions and rationale they come up with
  21. M

Rhys Norrington-Davies

Him walking off in tears was one of the most heartbreaking things I've seen as a blade, similar to when bash had his bad injury and when flecky collapsed. Fingers crossed the lad will make a quick and easy recovery
  22. M

Vini Souza

Also same geezer was at front of fans celebrations when Billy scored that iconic equaliser at Bournemouth first game back
  23. M

Vini Souza

That was the player you hoped he would be when we signed him. Absolute colossus today, he's set the standard now needs to maintain it.
  24. M

Have you ever been more embarrassed to be a Blade?

It's the absolute fucking pits. It's even worse than the covid season which takes some doing and at least we didn't have to attend in person. It's that bad it has you questioning if there is any point to it at all. Save your money and sanity for something productive and enjoyable
  25. M

We’re a bad owners wet dream

Thing is pal what exactly is there to do about it? Stand up in my seat on the south stand and start shouting and screaming? The main person I have issue with, our owner, is not even there
  26. M

Rate the window ?/10

Dias makes it a solid 3 but it's nowhere near enough
  27. M

New keeper is shit

Seemed very slow, stiff and unathletic yesterday. Almost robotic like. Yes he couldn't do much about the first 4 goals but he didn't get anywhere near a single one of them, the 5th was very poor. Obvious early days yet so not overreacting but those comments from Lille fans are not good.
  28. M

CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

🤣 I was asking a question pal
  29. M

CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

So basically has completely flopped at athletico?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom