Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. L

Roy's View From... View From Norwich

Cheers Roy. Talking to a Norwich fan at the station and he said he wouldn’t like to watch our style of football every week!!!😳. he said we’re playing like Wimbledon did in the 80’s🤣🤣. The best quote from him was that they were building a team for the future🤔😂😂. I just responded by saying enjoy...
  2. L

Roy's View From... Pre-match view from Norwich

Cheers Roy. It’ll be a tight game tomorrow but fancy us to win 3-1😀. COYRAWW ⚔️⚔️⚔️
  3. L

Roy's View From... View From Reading

Cheers Roy. Fair comments on the whole mixed with a few odd balls. UTB ⚔️⚔️⚔️
  4. L

Chrissy having a dig at United fans

I think we’ve been excellent so far and we’ve progressed quicker than most people thought we would!!( me included!!). Moose and mcburnie need pre season and berge will be better for it also!!!. as for the EFL charge against weds & derby, I’ve heard a rumour that both will escape punishment...
  5. L

Roy's View From... View From Brighton

Cheers Roy. Decent comments from most of them!!. Onwards and upwards for the mighty blades.⚔️⚔️
  6. L

MTOD

Talking to a Brighton fan on my way to the train station and he said it wasn’t a penalty and couldn’t believe that they were looking for a red against Lundstram when dunk slid in. He thought that dunk was lucky to get away with that😳⚔️⚔️⚔️.
  7. L

Potter

Heard a little part of what the twat had to say today and he said that they were the only team that wanted to win today and were just incredibly unlucky!!!!🙄. He must have been watching a different game to the one I saw today🤔. we move onwards and upwards. ⚔️⚔️⚔️
  8. L

Berge Vs Lunny

This is a difficult choice for me as lunny has been brilliant this season but seems to have dropped off the last 2 months. Berge was only playing his 3rd premier league game today and actually looked quite assured on the ball. I think berge is the future but he clearly needs game time to get...
  9. L

Roy's View From... View From The Neutrals

Cheers Roy⚔️⚔️⚔️
  10. L

Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

Cheers Roy. A fabulous result⚔️⚔️. I think they’re in trouble. 😂😂⚔️⚔️
  11. L

Pre-match View From Bournemouth

Cheers Roy. UTB ⚔️⚔️⚔️
  12. L

Roy's View From... View From Palace

Cheers Roy. Mixed comments from them😀. UTB ⚔️⚔️⚔️
  13. L

Wilder post match

I don’t know where we’re going to finish!!!. This season has just been a dream so far for all😀⚔️⚔️⚔️. Wilder and the board are spending the money but also making sure we’re financially stable for the future👏⚔️. What a time to be a blade❤️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
  14. L

If only we could attract players like...

Made me chuckle earlier when the piggies wanted josh windass from Wigan and Rhodes was gonna be part of the swap deal. Strangely Wigan said fuck off😂😂⚔️⚔️⚔️
  15. L

CONFIRMED Panagiotis Retsos

Unreal😀😀⚔️⚔️. We’re definitely in a new era now thanks to the prince and the board👏. Exciting times😀⚔️⚔️⚔️
  16. L

CONFIRMED Richairo Zivkovic

I’m not expecting miracles from this guy TBH. I’m hoping he proves me wrong!!. UTB ⚔️⚔️⚔️
  17. L

Roy's View From... KV Oostende Fans Views On Richairo Živković

Cheers Roy. Not expecting much from this guy and thankfully he’s only on loan so we can send him back if things don’t work!!!. Hope I’m proved wrong!!. ⚔️⚔️
  18. L

Roy's View From... Genk Fans Views On Sander Berge

Cheers Roy. Can’t wait to see him play😀⚔️
  19. L

Roy's View From... View From Man City

Cheers Roy. Good to see the hatred for us has returned!!🤣🤣⚔️⚔️. What a bunch of self obsessed fuckwits!!. Where were they before the oligarchs money started rolling in?🤔😂😂. UTB ⚔️⚔️⚔️
  20. L

Millwall - must win game

Wilder said last night in a post match interview that he intends to put a strong( his word) team out for millwall as he wants a good run in the cup. ⚔️⚔️⚔️
  21. L

Roy's View From... View From Arsenal

Cheers Roy. Happy aren’t they😂😂⚔️⚔️
  22. L

Pre-match View From Arsenal

Cheers Roy. They’re not overly confident!!. I think we’re going to get at least a point but it’s gonna be tough🙄⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
  23. L

Handball is Handball

I was watching on sky and they quickly showed the shot of it clearly hitting rice’s arm unintentionally or not!!!. My missus saw it and said that it should be disallowed. I also thought the same but just thought that the twats at stockley Park would fuck us over once again🙄. Thankfully I was...
  24. L

Roy's View From... Pre-match View From West Ham

Cheers Roy. Still can’t fathom why they’re still going on about Tevez🤔. Same old cheating wet sham😂⚔️⚔️⚔️
  25. L

Roy's View From... View From AFC Fylde

Cheers Roy👍. Glad they enjoyed their day😀. UTB ⚔️⚔️
  26. L

Round 4

Northampton home or away. A nostalgic game for our Chris😀⚔️⚔️
  27. L

View From Liverpool

Honest comments from the scousers😳. The scousers have been really complimentary about us and especially wilder after his interview last night😀⚔️. They love the work ethic that our Chris has instilled in the lads and his honesty. UTB ⚔️
  28. L

Stancliffe v Egan

Stan was really good for us but I think he’d struggle if he was involved now IMHO. Egan is outstanding and reads the game so well.⚔️⚔️⚔️
  29. L

Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Liverpool

Cheers Roy. Really loving the complimentary comments from the scousers😳. TBH the vast majority of scousers i know are a bit nervous about playing us as they saw us getting screwed over by the ref against city and believe that we should have got at least a point!!. COYRAWW⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Happy new year...
  30. L

Roy's View From... View From Man City

Cheers Roy. Fairly balanced comments from them on the whole!!!. VAR has killed football. It’s now all about the armchair fans IMHO. Really proud of the lads for tonight. ⚔️⚔️

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom