Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. FriethBlade

Substitutions Cost Us

This is the kid that numerous top sides were after. If u r good enough u r old enough. I think he's the same age as Mainoo who is not only starting for Man U but played himself into the England team We r down, what harm can it do to give him 10 mins at the end of a game?
  2. FriethBlade

The corner has been turned

No comment as expected 😂😂😂😂
  3. FriethBlade

Substitutions Cost Us

Serious question...are you deluded or thick? We had Curtis on the bench who plays EXACTLY the same position as Bogle 😂 it's very very simple
  4. FriethBlade

Substitutions Cost Us

Someone under thirty, who can run and will be here next season....take your pick from Curtis and Slimane...but nah fuck it I'll put me bestie on again
  5. FriethBlade

The corner has been turned

Any comment on his continued picking of the worst keeper ever to wear a Blades shirt? If he'd brought Wes back much sooner we'd be within touching distance of Luton! Oh and don't mention his continued love affair with Norwood, exactly how many goals in how many minutes have we conceded when he's...
  6. FriethBlade

Next season poll?

I'm ambivalent, great if they go down and we will get the obligatory shot of a snotty 12 year old pig crying in the stand. However if they stay up we have 2 derby games to 'look forward' to and the season definitely had more interest when we r in the same division.
  7. FriethBlade

Guardian report on our terrible season...

Absolutely spot on, it couldn't have been written any better at all. The but about the top 6 is correct and increasingly going to be the view of the majority. Let them go and let everybody else reset and play football on a more level playing field
  8. FriethBlade

Player Suggestion Eiran Cashin

Yep both in the same division next season
  9. FriethBlade

Forest deducted four points

They will put it down to a rouge employee and sack their head of social media. Having said that I wouldn't be surprised of its down to their owner who is used to getting his own way.
  10. FriethBlade

Incoming? John McAtee

Has he got 2 feet unlike his brother who is the most one footed player I have ever seen ?
  11. FriethBlade

Fine incoming
  12. FriethBlade

🤣🤣🤣🤣 That can't be their official twitter feed? The only thing I am looking forward to now is trying to help relegate these @@@@@
  13. FriethBlade

Last 5 games

Only play people who are going to be here next season ( possible exception of the keeper). Whats the point of playing the likes of BBD, Archer, McAttee et al when we know they won't be here next year? Let's get Osula bedded into the team so it's not like he's making his debut at the start of...
  14. FriethBlade

Wilder’s stubbornness / Grbic

Is that true? Wes won't sign a contract gets dropped, McB won't sign a contract still playing. One rule for one and another rule for another?
  15. FriethBlade

Lundstram

Let me tell you when Rangers or Celtic are involved its a whole different level !
  16. FriethBlade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Burnley - 20th April 2024

Proper laughed at that...although I think u have one 't' too many 😝
  17. FriethBlade

Lundstram

All of that needs showing to McBurnie before he thinks about joining them. He's already a figure of fun up there regarding his national team appearances and they will turn on him as soon as he starts missing chances
  18. FriethBlade

Brewster

Is it just me who thinks the rehab might be part of the problem not the solution ?
  19. FriethBlade

Sydie Peck

'Someone representing the club was going round telling other clubs he was worth £10m'...... what a load of absolute bollox Maybe someone working in the club shop was saying he's worth 10m but which club representative was going to other clubs telling them he was worth 10m when we end up getting...
  20. FriethBlade

Would you want Ndiaye back

There will be PL teams after him if he comes back to England....plus we can't afford his wages
  21. FriethBlade

A question that has to be asked. But what the answer is, is anybody s guess

That's the Ipswich Town with a division one title, an FA Cup victory and a UEFA Cup victory in a period thst we have won nothing. They have a very good academy (cat 2 but the infrastructure is way better than ours) a similar size ground and similar level crowds. Importantly it'd a one club town...
  22. FriethBlade

A message to Brentford fans

Ignore em mate its not worth it. Their sugar daddy has got bored of financing their little cotton socks and they will soon disappear into their rightful league just like Wigan and Charlton have. They will then be a plastic club in a plastic stadium in league one with 6k fans after the hangers...
  23. FriethBlade

EGAN

Sorry but Egan can't be the answer. He was past his best (which was top level championship) before the injury and we have no idea what long term impact that will have on him. We need all the big earning over 30 yr old contracts off our books. Fleck has gone, surely Norwood will be too, Egan...
  24. FriethBlade

Roy's View From... View From Brentford

Now their sugar daddy has lost interest and is selling up they will be joining Wigan and Reading pretty soon in their rightful place in division one.
  25. FriethBlade

Vini Souza

Does anyone keep a record of how many missed tackles he's had? How many times players just ghost by him because he can't move? How many times the bloke he was supposed to be marking scores or assists? How many times he give the ball away? The bloke will never be a PL player but I suspect it...
  26. FriethBlade

Lets talk about set piece defending

Totally champagne. However, if we had enough players who can actually head a ball I'd go man for man with the exception of McB who you tell to try and attack the ball wherever it goes. Then for a fair percentage of set piece balls into the box you have 2 men going for it
  27. FriethBlade

Are we a well run club?

Only thing is Steel I'd rather be a Forest fan with a points deduction for signing too many players like Gibbs White, Hudson Odoyi, Origi et al and giving it a go than a Blade with a point deduction because we got the timing wrong shuffling rhe deck chairs on the Titanic ! Add to that the fact...
  28. FriethBlade

Anel looking to manufacture a move?

And whoever thought it was a good idea signing the latter 3 to play in the PL can join them on HMS Not Good Enough
  29. FriethBlade

Anel looking to manufacture a move?

U r missing the point, I got the Bosnian bit wrong but he was questioning my opinions not just the fact I called him a Croat
  30. FriethBlade

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

TJB I genuinely burst out laughing when I read that. Thanks for cheering me up.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom