Great Blades Moments in MS Paint

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TCkiss.jpg

And that's exactly how I remember the 70s... when I have an acid flashback.

My first is my proudest moment supporting the Blades. This one is my proudest as a Blades player.

View attachment 13567

Great moment in what was one of my favourite ever United games. To all that doubt the crowd power, the crowd were for me a massive part of us getting through that second half - the players fed off the energy, just as Nade used to feed off a McDonalds. To a man, we were bloody superb. Magical game.

Great moment in what was one of my favourite ever United games. To all that doubt the crowd power, the crowd were for me a massive part of us getting through that second half - the players fed off the energy, just as Nade used to feed off a McDonalds. To a man, we were bloody superb. Magical game.

Nade was once spotted in McDonalds on the Moor. In a way, a bit of a cult hero

I can see I'm going to have to get a few new t shirt designs sorted :D

Jesus, that's scary ! ;)
it's abstract expressionism mate, not scary

Best ever blades moment this, we were dead and buried, Forest fans were bouncing and raucous, then they were distraught = epic night

I know people who used to keep their maggots in the fridge - stops them turning.

I bought a second hand fridge just to keep maggots in while I was dragging bream out of the waters by Enniskillen.

I could get a gallon in there, I like to sing about it when I can.

I know people who used to keep their maggots in the fridge - stops them turning.
That's what I do (when the wife's not looking). It slows down the process of the maggots transforming into casters.
Went fishing a few weeks ago on the Grand Union Canal in Leicester. Bagged up on bream, roach and rudd.
Didn't need a gallon, though. Just a couple of pints from the tackle shop.

That's what I do (when the wife's not looking). It slows down the process of the maggots transforming into casters.
Went fishing a few weeks ago on the Grand Union Canal in Leicester. Bagged up on bream, roach and rudd.
Didn't need a gallon, though. Just a couple of pints from the tackle shop.

Sounds like a lot of fun, whereabouts on the Grand Union?

Back
Top Bottom