Zat Knight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ucandomagic

Reaction score
Free agent CB signing tomorrow.

Rumour is Zat Knight. At 6 foot 6 him and McGahey would be a big obstacle to go round!

34 but said when he left Bolton that he feels he still has 4 to 5 years left in him.

Bit of experience alongside McGahey will do us no harm at all.

Be a decent signing but surely not gonna sign for us? How much in wages will he be wanting? Definitely more than any player we have will be on.

I said it was a rumour - it was from somebody who knows his family in Solihull. They said he had said that he fancied playing for us and somebody at the club said we were signing a CB with Prem, Champ and League 1 experience who was a free agent.

All those facts fitted together.

However, today contact at the club says it is not Zat but won't say who!

I remember he played for Fulham in our PL season and I thought 'Who's that stiff?' Now it'd be 'Who's that stiff + eight years.'

Don't think so. Whoever started the rumour had a look on Wikipedia and saw reading signed him for a short time. Has no link to Adkins though, was signed after he was sacked. People putting 2 + 2 = 5. Would be on a massive wage and at 35 we would be lucky to get a year out of him.

No, no, it's not max, not enough detail for it to be max. Just passing on a rumour through boredom.

Back
Top Bottom