2015/16 Home Kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Those of you that don't like the sponsor on our shirt, take a look at this;

15KSVROESELARE1.png

I'm okay with one, maybe two or three sponsors on kits. Any more than that they start looking less like football kits and more like cycling outfits.

Anybody want to forgive the board for choosing red shorts ??

Black looks awful IMO

If we start playing in black shorts on the regular this season I might just claw my eyes out.

I'm okay with one, maybe two or three sponsors on kits. Any more than that they start looking less like football kits and more like cycling outfits.

If we start playing in black shorts on the regular this season I might just claw my eyes out.
On the regular ?
Get in the sea

Any shorts and sock combination would look bad with that sad excuse for a sheff utd shirt.

Bugger the kit and the Gucci matching colour / fashion. Its the players wearing them who count , and will determine if we are successful this season . They could wear black bin liners for me , as long as it secured promotion.

UTB

On the main site; place a £45 bet on Sky Bet (new customers only) and get a "free" £45 voucher to buy a shirt.

I guess it is worth it if you have some self control and know you won't bet your house away! (if you're not a gambler sign up for a second site which matches your stake and do some matched betting!!!)

When Southampton finished runners up in League 1 under Adkins, do you know what their home strip was??

southampton_2010-2011.gif

That too was a commemorative strip, and Umbro introduced an ALL RED strip the next year when they won promotion to the Premier League.

EDIT: They wore the red kit in the Premiership not the Championship... it was back to traditional red and white for a year.

On the main site; place a £45 bet on Sky Bet (new customers only) and get a "free" £45 voucher to buy a shirt.

I guess it is worth it if you have some self control and know you won't bet your house away! (if you're not a gambler sign up for a second site which matches your stake and do some matched betting!!!)

Have Sky discovered our real shirt yet? or do I get £45 off TonyAgana 's mock up? :D

Back
Top Bottom