Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
Cheap circumcisions?Did you hear the one about the blind circumciser?
He got the sack.
AyeDid you hear the one about the blind circumciser?
He got the sack.
I find myself invested in this, I do feel like a tiger on the wing is a mistake.
Thats our current bloody squad!
And we have at least one donkey, an ass and an ostrich (head buried firmly in the ground)Our squad doesn’t have that sort of pace.
Nah, sold Hippo to Cov.Thats our current bloody squad!
I find myself invested in this, I do feel like a tiger on the wing is a mistake.
Square pegs, round holes yet again!Surely you'd have fox in the box, it his natural position. Madness.
Had a vindaloo last neet and mi arse is killing me...couldn't afford to pay so chef bummed me.
Gary Delaney come on down!![]()
Is that who it was? I only heard it last week..quality.Gary Delaney come on down!![]()
I had a chicken tarka. It's like tikka but a little 'otterHad a vindaloo last neet and mi arse is killing me...couldn't afford to pay so chef bummed me.
How long did you try to keep moving it until you realised it had you lickedHowever hard you push an envelope it'll always be stationery.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?