Roy's View From... View From Swansea

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
15,160
Reaction score
145,583
Location
Sheffield

 



3/10

Some hionest comments about their own limitations, but a very half hearted abuse about a vague concept of 'Yorkshire'.

Not even the merest hint of 'I always preferred Wednesday'

They really must try harder.

Thanks Woy,
 
Cheers roy, i think this will be rinse and repeat this season with everyone criticising our style and moaning when we nick points from them
 
They were (rightly) confident before the game, makes sense they’re a bit salty about not winning, especially as they didn’t play well.
 



I'd be pissed off too if I was a Swansea fan, another game between two really poor teams.
 
Cheers Roy. I'd have taken that point yesterday. No argument over the comments as it did indeed sound pretty poor.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom