Players

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Spadge54

New Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2026
Messages
50
Reaction score
137
If I’m any of the players, like seriki, peck etc I’m on the phone to my agent and saying get me out of here. Absolute joke of a club.

The prince can sit on morale high ground but the bloke tried to sell then eventually sold us to absolute charlatans, remember him saying he’d never sell us to anyone who’d put us in danger.

As fill the current owners, it’s just embarrassing and they are putting us right in deep… without our telling us anything
 



If I’m any of the players, like seriki, peck etc I’m on the phone to my agent and saying get me out of here. Absolute joke of a club.

The prince can sit on morale high ground but the bloke tried to sell then eventually sold us to absolute charlatans, remember him saying he’d never sell us to anyone who’d put us in danger.

As fill the current owners, it’s just embarrassing and they are putting us right in deep… without our telling us anything
Tbf to the Prince, he’s been done too. To the tune of £35m
 
If I’m any of the players, like seriki, peck etc I’m on the phone to my agent and saying get me out of here. Absolute joke of a club.

The prince can sit on morale high ground but the bloke tried to sell then eventually sold us to absolute charlatans, remember him saying he’d never sell us to anyone who’d put us in danger.

As fill the current owners, it’s just embarrassing and they are putting us right in deep… without our telling us anything
The prince was desperate to sell us to anyone, remember Dozy
 



All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom