Tufty Club pod - match reactions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have submitted a hilarious* article to The Pinch regarding the Kop toilets, although it seems to be stuck in development hell because I submitted it about a year ago and stil nowt! But it should strike a chord if it ever gets a public airing.

I have submitted a hilarious* article to The Pinch regarding the Kop toilets, although it seems to be stuck in development hell because I submitted it about a year ago and stil nowt! But it should strike a chord if it ever gets a public airing.
*Probably not hilarious.

*Probably not hilarious.

It could well be.

Maybe the first Pinch journo who read it, literally laughed his head off?

Pinch HQ could have loads of decomposing headless bodies, strewn all over the floor. It will be major news when it breaks!

It could well be.

Maybe the first Pinch journo who read it, literally laughed his head off?

Pinch HQ could have loads of decomposing headless bodies, strewn all over the floor. It will be major news when it breaks!
You know you could be on to something …

It was going so well until the chat about Only Fools, a show about Cockney criminals that northerners should abhor.

Agreed but when you say; "so well", all things are relative.

Given it's taken the lazy twats a month to get their arses back in gear, perhaps we shouldn't be too harsh. Some great professional technique from Deadbat muting himself, so more unintended comedy to come in due course......

Given it's taken the lazy twats a month to get their arses back in gear, perhaps we shouldn't be too harsh. Some great professional technique from Deadbat muting himself, so more unintended comedy to come in due course......

Which came around 3 minutes after he said Living With Madeley was an incompetent podcast. I have NEVER muted myself

I normally listen to Tufty Club with my eldest son, my daughter was listening in the car today as well.

After about 10 minutes she said “is this supposed to be about football?”

Me and my son tried to explain but we gave up, she then started asking what you looked like. I mentioned that one of you was a schoolteacher and that got an incredulous response from both of them.

Keep up the good work 🤣

It was going so well until the chat about Only Fools, a show about Cockney criminals that northerners should abhor.

We love all of God’s creatures, including some cockneys.

Any comedy that features is always unintentional.

I normally listen to Tufty Club with my eldest son, my daughter was listening in the car today as well.

After about 10 minutes she said “is this supposed to be about football?”

Me and my son tried to explain but we gave up, she then started asking what you looked like. I mentioned that one of you was a schoolteacher and that got an incredulous response from both of them.

Keep up the good work 🤣

Superb stuff. But they wanted to know what we look like? Is it because Deadbat sounded fat?

We love all of God’s creatures, including some cockneys.

Any comedy that features is always unintentional.

Superb stuff. But they wanted to know what we look like? Is it because Deadbat sounded fat?
The lad witnessed ‘Deadbat Stoke away’ so he’s aware, I think that’s where the surprise at him being a schoolteacher came from.

The usual unfocused rambling was spiced up with Deadbat 's non-snowday gripping tale. This just about made up for the lack of binday news.

Also a stunning new mpression was added to the stable: Alan McShearer.

There was even some positive footy chat too! Well done lads.

The usual unfocused rambling was spiced up with Deadbat 's non-snowday gripping tale. This just about made up for the lack of binday news.

Also a stunning new mpression was added to the stable: Alan McShearer.

There was even some positive footy chat too! Well done lads.

If you want to focus the ramble (not Jimmy) then by all means get in our nutsack

Because we are odd
You certainly are. You said at the end of the Pod that if we aren’t competitive against Arsenal you want us to “make history again”.

What are you hoping we do? Lose 9-0? 10-0?

Jesus wept.

You certainly are. You said at the end of the Pod that if we aren’t competitive against Arsenal you want us to “make history again”.

What are you hoping we do? Lose 9-0? 10-0?

Jesus wept.

It’s a joke about trying to get something (anything) from going to games at the minute. Same as we’re not really desperate to see players fighting or falling over.

It’s a joke about trying to get something (anything) from going to games at the minute. Same as we’re not really desperate to see players fighting or falling over.

On reflection, I do still quite like it when players fall over

Back
Top Bottom