Hamer's free kick

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That and the attempt to put the ball out by the keeper.

Today summed up our season in many ways.

Won the ball in so many key areas and then immediately gave it away. One of the Only threatening chances was a lump into the box and we didn’t challenge the header

Created chances but there was zero end product

As brain farts go, that was up there with one after 8 pints of Guiness, a spinach curry mopped up with a balm cake.

For a player capable of moments of real quality, he has some brain farts that are absolutely inexplicable.

He was chatting to Mcatee for what seemed like 3 minutes before doing that.

Best midfielder in the championship last season, this is one of the few things I wont have a go at the recruitment team about, who the hell would’ve thought he’d have played like he has this season.

Bizarre

It was the sort of thing you do fut laff when you're winning the game and you know you'll carve the opposition open from open play every time you attack

For a player capable of moments of real quality, he has some brain farts that are absolutely inexplicable.

He was chatting to Mcatee for what seemed like 3 minutes before doing that.

Best midfielder in the championship last season, this is one of the few things I wont have a go at the recruitment team about, who the hell would’ve thought he’d have played like he has this season.

Bizarre

Started the season great too. Says a lot of about the dressing room.

Surely someone was meant to peel away at the back of the pack of players..I thought Hamer did ok for the most part,but that was a waste.

Surely someone was meant to peel away at the back of the pack of players..I thought Hamer did ok for the most part,but that was a waste.
He looks at his best driving forward with the ball but he doesn't do it often enough. I thought he was poor today. Coughed up possession too easily.

He looks at his best driving forward with the ball but he doesn't do it often enough. I thought he was poor today. Coughed up possession too easily.
Yeah,he made that good driving run 2nd half,but does lose the ball sometimes, but tries to play forward and risks the ball a lot.

I’m thinking Trusty and Ahmedhodzic were pining their defenders and Robinson was meant to run around the back.. such a brilliant opportunity wasted

Back
Top Bottom