Wilder has changed nothing......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If you really think that you need to go to Specsavers.
Didn't want him back but we are much more solid with very limited player availabilities. Robbo closes Rodri and Osula finishes that great chance or Norwood flukes that cross in, we may have gained a draw.
The only way we can play these top teams is like we did today. Stop moaning about it eh.

Anyone can see the massive difference that Wilder has made to the attitude of the team. Players like Souza, Bogle and Brooks have improved drastically. It obviously is nowhere near good enough to compete with Abu Dhabi fc, or even keep us up, but at least it gives me hope for next year.

Fans: ‘Sack Hecky, sack Hecky…..bring in literally anyone else’, so we sack him and bring in Wilder. Results continue to be shit so we then think Wilder is the problem. Could it be that the players and lack of investment is the problem?
'kinell.....now you come to mention it, aye

In fact I'd say we are less likely to get back up after relegation than if we'd kept hecky, Jack and Stuart McCall.... discuss....
You really do have an agenda with him. What do you expect with the squad he has at his disposal. Football under the previous three was unimaginable horseshit,even though he wasn’t my choice,I feel more comfortable with Wilder than I would with a clueless Hecky in charge. I was resigned to relegation a while ago,get rid of some of this lot and rebuild,starting with the spine of the team.

You really do have an agenda with him. What do you expect with the squad he has at his disposal. Football under the previous three was unimaginable horseshit,even though he wasn’t my choice,I feel more comfortable with Wilder than I would with a clueless Hecky in charge. I was resigned to relegation a while ago,get rid of some of this lot and rebuild,starting with the spine of the team.

I'd expect him to pick our best players ... he didn't and we were wank ...

In fact I'd say we are less likely to get back up after relegation than if we'd kept hecky, Jack and Stuart McCall.... discuss....
He has though. We wouldn't have beat brentford, got a point at villa or even only lost 2.0 today. We'll go down but at least we look organised. I dare say the better the opponent the more organised we are.

He has though. We wouldn't have beat brentford, got a point at villa or even only lost 2.0 today. We'll go down but at least we look organised. I dare say the better the opponent the more organised we are.

We would have lost to wolves with Wilder in charge 100%

I agree though I do think it's through fear more than anything, seems like we don't believe we can get anything from the game so go for the point.

We can't compete with Bournemouth let alone Man City, it'd be best all round if we just slunk away and don't come back.
The Premier League is not only about clubs anymore, it is about commercial viability, success and opportunities in the area that these clubs are situated in.

We can't compete with Bournemouth let alone Man City, it'd be best all round if we just slunk away and don't come back.
The Premier League is not only about clubs anymore, it is about commercial viability, success and opportunities in the area that these clubs are situated in.
Be better off if you slunk away and never come back.

Back
Top Bottom