Hecky's post match verdict

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

" my job is safe, so all you fans, pundits can go get a pint and we go again on Tuesday, Wednesday or whenever "

“Every game is tough at this level and no one is going to feel sorry for us”

“Look, I could make excuses regards sendings off, finances and injuries but there’s no excuses from me, we have to dust ourselves down and be ready for another tough match on Wednesday’

There's no point in insulting the bloke. He's given it everything with poor resources and made mistakes. He's a good man (imo) and deserves a bit of respect as he leaves as there was never any hope for this season to start with.
Let's show some class. It costs nothing.
Good luck Hecky.
utb

15 seconds of me watching the game
close him down, tackle , compete,at least try...fuck me

then I switched over

Hecky.....listen
Interviewer.... but you're not saying anything paul

Look we know where we want to be blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I want to be on a beach in the carribean and not have to work for a living and I still think I’m closer to that than whatever bollocks he’s waffling on about.

"the stats clearly show we did some running and some passes just like we have done all season. We also had a couple of shots and our keeper was good. On another day some of the running would be with the ball and some of our passes would be forwards to a team mate. Overall i think we were ok again".

Like I said in an earlier post, I like hecky as a man and for what he's done for us but if he doesn't go I will start to like him less and less, if he doesn't go soon I will start to seriously dislike him and he deserves better than that

There's no point in insulting the bloke. He's given it everything with poor resources and made mistakes. He's a good man (imo) and deserves a bit of respect as he leaves as there was never any hope for this season to start with.
Good luck Hecky.
utb

As things stand I agree but he's starting to lose the credit he has in the bank with the way he's been acting/managing us recently

Good luck Hecky.
utb

He had a couple of key assets sold from under his nose, but he did actually and surprisingly have a pot to reinforce... I'm not saying to make us world beaters, but at least more stable.

As things stand I agree but he's starting to lose the credit he has in the bank with the way he's been acting/managing us recently
Agreed mate, but we all suspect it will now be over fairly soon.
Shame, but I'd like to see us stop slagging him off and wish him well.
utb

Listen, we knew how they would play………
No one’s going to give us any help…..
Blah blah blah…… same old, same old

Like I said in an earlier post, I like hecky as a man and for what he's done for us but if he doesn't go I will start to like him less and less, if he doesn't go soon I will start to seriously dislike him and he deserves better than that
I like my mate Tony as a man but .....

Back
Top Bottom