Wilders first Job

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

But Wilder could? He’s done a great job of that at 3 different clubs in the last 3 years!
Boro he took on a fantastic run - Carrick is doing well there now isn't he?

Watford are an absolute basket case of a club, unfair to judge him on this when he didn't have. Single transfer window.

Many were shouting for his head at the point he left so don’t make out that all the fans wanted him to stay.
And if you think he left for the money then you're completely wrong. You seem to be the all seeing eye on the accounts can you show me where this 4m payout was shown in any of the accounts?
Well, where to start.

I didn’t say everyone wanted him to stay. I didn’t even say a majority. In fact, like you, l used the word many.

Also, I’m not the one quoting £4m and when you’ve sobered up, read what l’ve suggested about ANY payment to him being made and detailed in the accounts. That’s because other than the DR stating that he and the club had parted company there’s no mention of it, despite someone else saying it was. That’s because it’s a private matter and doesn’t require disclosure in the accounts of a private company. Then of course there’s the famed NDA.

Learn to fucking read next time.

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
Well, where to start.

I didn’t say everyone wanted him to stay. I didn’t even say a majority. In fact, like you, l used the word many.

Also, I’m not the one quoting £4m and when you’ve sobered up, read what l’ve suggested about ANY payment to him being made and detailed in the accounts. That’s because other than the DR stating that he and the club had parted company there’s no mention of it, despite someone else saying it was. That’s because it’s a private matter and doesn’t require disclosure in the accounts of a private company. Then of course there’s the famed NDA.

Learn to fucking read next time.
Who the fuck are you like, you seem to spend half your life in here on your soap box trying to be clever! You said and I quite “the pound signs were more attractive though” you say this like you know something when you know absolutely nothing.
Maybe come off here for a little while and live in the real world instead of trying to be the forum chief where you are never wrong, Grow up

T
Who the fuck are you like, you seem to spend half your life in here on your soap box trying to be clever! You said and I quite “the pound signs were more attractive though” you say this like you know something when you know absolutely nothing.
Maybe come off here for a little while and live in the real world instead of trying to be the forum chief where you are never wrong, Grow up
He wanted out twice. Took the shilling or are you saying he didn’t get a pay off?

Any comment on the rest of your false claims?

The time l spend on here doesn’t affect you or have any relevance to this thread. Which, as you clearly can’t follow, maybe it’s a good thing that you don’t.

T

He wanted out twice. Took the shilling or are you saying he didn’t get a pay off?

Any comment on the rest of your false claims?

The time l spend on here doesn’t affect you or have any relevance to this thread. Which, as you clearly can’t follow, maybe it’s a good thing that you don’t.
Hang on you said you had no idea what he got paid of if anything yet keep saying he took the money blah blah blah. What is it do you know for certain what he got if anything? Not too difficult a question is it?

I love how how people keep saying he took 4m without a shred of evidence he did. Do people genuinely think the club paid him 4m? Surely you can’t hide a payment that size in the accounts?

Boro he took on a fantastic run - Carrick is doing well there now isn't he?

Watford are an absolute basket case of a club, unfair to judge him on this when he didn't have. Single transfer window.

Somebody told me Watford had 17 different nationalities in the dressing room.

No wonder it's chaotic.

Hang on you said you had no idea what he got paid of if anything yet keep saying he took the money blah blah blah. What is it do you know for certain what he got if anything? Not too difficult a question is it?

Like you l don’t know but it’s no secret he wanted one. And presumably got one. You’re the one claiming to know so why not tell us?

As for difficult questions l see you are still dodging answering the other points you jumped in on. And got wrong. If you can’t bring yourself to admit you misread those points just say so and l’ll leave you to it. In fact l’ll leave you to it anyway.

This is hilarious. Like you wouldn't take a pay off after bringing in 300 million roughly in premier league TV money as agreed in your contract
It’s the way he did it that angered me and many other fans. He wanted out as he thought he’d get a bigger job but knew if he resigned that he’d not get any compensation. The club didn’t want to sack him so made an absolute twat of himself repeatedly slagging off the owner and the club to the media. In the end the situation became untenable but as he hadn’t technical resigned was entitled to full compensation. You don’t go about things in this manner if it’s a club you love.

Like you l don’t know but it’s no secret he wanted one. And presumably got one. You’re the one claiming to know so why not tell us?

As for difficult questions l see you are still dodging answering the other points you jumped in on. And got wrong. If you can’t bring yourself to admit you misread those points just say so and l’ll leave you to it. In fact l’ll leave you to it anyway.
What false claims are you talking about? I don’t claim to know anything maybe you are the one that should go back and read what I said. The tell tale search button shows you have mentioned him wanting money getting money all he wanted was a pay off many many times without a shred of evidence. It’s you claiming this not me.

I asked you a simple question about where this big figure was in the accounts, we all know you are a better accountant than Darren so wondered if you could show us where this figure was?

What false claims are you talking about? I don’t claim to know anything maybe you are the one that should go back and read what I said. The tell tale search button shows you have mentioned him wanting money getting money all he wanted was a pay off many many times without a shred of evidence. It’s you claiming this not me.

I asked you a simple question about where this big figure was in the accounts, we all know you are a better accountant than Darren so wondered if you could show us where this figure was?
I was always under the opinion that the pay off that CW received was earned and rightly paid for the contractual bonuses that he was very much a large part of. CW's ego was always a bit of a problem for some and probably rightly so, but to be successful, you need a bit of that.

I was always under the opinion that the pay off that CW received was earned and rightly paid for the contractual bonuses that he was very much a large part of. CW's ego was always a bit of a problem for some and probably rightly so, but to be successful, you need a bit of that.
You could well be right but everyone seems to be taking the work of what the owner said as gospel. Nobody knows what or if he was paid it cannot have been that substantial because it isn’t shown in any accounts.
That doesn’t stop people having a dig constantly about a payment nobody knows about.

If Wilder was paid 4 million quid by us he wouldn't be working I reckon

I realise he currently isn't but that's more than enough to retire on

Is there any evidence he was paid 4 million?

So you don’t know anything but tell me l’m wrong? Do you see the problem there?

I never claimed a figure as a definite. I even suggested the claim made by someone else - that the claims were dealt with in the accounts - was incorrect. So the claim that Darren - are you a fanboy - had dealt with this couldn’t be based on accounts disclosure had to be wrong. Because the accounts say nothing of the sort. So, kindly show me where l claimed the figure (which you admit you have no knowledge of) was in the accounts.

Clue, you won’t find it because what l said was the exact opposite of what you’re still claiming. Prove me wrong with a direct post of mine rather than continuing to tell fibs.

Or. Feel free to pretend you didn’t get that bit wrong and keep looking like a div :)

I've always been a bit confused about how Wilder walked out (bAcK dOoR!!1) and still managed to get a 4m quid pay off.
He didn’t you need to stop listening to people on here spouting shite about pay offs and he only left for the shilling etc etc. it’s complete and utter rubbish.

one things for certain if wilder does come back its going to split our fanbase 🙄

The Prince told Wilder that his job was safe even if we got relegated. In football if you get sacked then you get paid the remainder of your contract in compensation, so it would seem, so if his job was safe then why would the Prince then sack him? If Wilder resigned then he would get nothing. It was reported that he wasn't sacked but left under mutual agreement. To me that would suggest some compensation but not the full payment of his remaining contract. Given that the Prince closed the purse strings in January accepting that we were already down and planning our finances for the seasons ahead, it would seem odd and contradictory that the Prince would then pay out all of the money to sack a manager he wanted to keep whilst trying to save money.

I haven't read the whole thread, sorry if someone has mentioned this, but did the op miss the word hand?

Tevez?

I know and I was also massively pissed off with him at the time, sick of his interviews etc. but based on what he achieved prior can we give him a second chance? If he is actually on his way that is !
Second chances come after failures, not betrayals.

Where is Wilder then?

I haven't read all the threads but people were speaking about it as if it was certain to happen today.

Load of old shite?

This is hilarious. Like you wouldn't take a pay off after bringing in 300 million roughly in premier league TV money as agreed in your contract
If he wanted to leave he deserved nothing financially.
He had already been rewarded for his great performance in previous years through new contracts and bonuses, he shouldn’t have then asked for a huge payout when he wanted to leave.

If he wanted to leave he deserved nothing financially.
He had already been rewarded for his great performance in previous years through new contracts and bonuses, he shouldn’t have then asked for a huge payout when he wanted to leave.
He didn't ask for a payout. It would have all been contracted ffs if it even happened 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom