McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Your first two words make it an utter waste of time.

You’re right, him going off makes zero difference to the way we play, our ability to keep hold of the ball longer than 5 seconds and we don’t end up retreating yards and yards and putting ourselves under pressure at all.

Everyone’s just blinded by his own box headers 🙄
Terrific response. I’ll bookmark that one 😃.

UTB

…or could not afford the creature that you describe ?

Perhaps he should have spent some of him small budget then on being able to afford the creature that I describe then. Perhaps not bringing in TD with a signing on fee of a million quid and a 3 year deal might have helped go in that general direction.

Some of us on here were saying that bringing in TD was a big mistake and that he was a crock. Don't believe it, check out the thread in him then. Another example of wasting the small amount of resources we had in the wrong areas. Oh and Slimane. £2m on him and he can't even get a game in front of Osborn who's just back from injury. So stop with that PH hasn't had any money nonsense. He's not had a lot granted, but what he has had doesn't look to have been spent particularly wisely right now.

Terrific response. I’ll bookmark that one 😃.

UTB

I’ll retire from the “debate” and bow to you picking it apart with such detail.

The rest of the forward line immeasurably improve us as you’ve proven.

You can't fix stupid.

Is that what I said ?

That would be a no then. Don’t let that deflect from the point that you have made that I did not though 👍

If you, and others, believe that our #9 is imperative to anything positive that we might, just might, salvage from this basket case of a campaign thus far, then let’s cross our collective fingers that I am, have been, and will continue to be wrong !

UTB

OK superstar.

Tell me EXACTLY what we miss ?

Be as specific, detailed and technical as you so desire.

Genuinely interested.

If you are as confident as you, and others claim to be, im expecting a detailed dosier of a dozen points that extends beyond he won a couple of headers in our own box.

Over to you 👍

UTB
Had a few tonight and can't stand people praising McBurnie.

Is that what I said ?

That would be a no then. Don’t let that deflect from the point that you have made that I did not though 👍

If you, and others, believe that our #9 is imperative to anything positive that we might, just might, salvage from this basket case of a campaign thus far, then let’s cross our collective fingers that I am, have been, and will continue to be wrong !

UTB

So what is absolute bollocks and who do we currently have that’s a better option/has more of an impact on the game?

So what is absolute bollocks and who do we currently have that’s a better option/has more of an impact on the game?
1. Almost everything that the apologists on this thread have stated as being a positive.

2. Almost any of the others are better options.

But none of them win headers in our own box so that’s that innit 😂.

UTB

Did ok today but why does he kick the ball like he's wearing fucking flip flops!??? Should have buried a chance at nil nil tonight but did a shitty little pass to their keeper.. if you're not going to strike the ball properly get the fuck out of the way and let archer smash it

Will be glad when him and the majority of this squad have gone if I'm honest

I guarantee if you asked all the other strikers in the last 3 years who they want to play along side it would be Oli. For what he lacks in his finishing he creates space for other to run into. Leads a line, pushes the defence back to bring our midfield up the pitch and has the best link up play with his fellow strikers.

He is also the fucking best defensive header of a football at our club…….pass the man a new contract!!!

Absolute.

Fucking.

Bollox.

Do some of our fans have a penchant for players that consistently miss gilt edged chances ?

That never ever win back possession cos they are far too slow to cover the ground and react to situations ?

Scored a good penalty. Let’s leave it at that.

Hooked after 50 odd mins should tell you everything.

Unequivocally more a part of our offensive problems than he could ever be a solution.

UTB
Great wind up merchant to be fair - there's absolutely no way anyone could genuinely be this stupid.

Hats off.

UTB

I guarantee if you asked all the other strikers in the last 3 years who they want to play along side it would be Oli. For what he lacks in his finishing he creates space for other to run into. Leads a line, pushes the defence back to bring our midfield up the pitch and has the best link up play with his fellow strikers.

He is also the fucking best defensive header of a football at our club…….pass the man a new contract!!!
Here’s a revolutionary opposing view.

I can ACTUALLY guarantee that he is not 😉.

UTB

Did ok today but why does he kick the ball like he's wearing fucking flip flops!??? Should have buried a chance at nil nil tonight but did a shitty little pass to their keeper.. if you're not going to strike the ball properly get the fuck out of the way and let archer smash it

Will be glad when him and the majority of this squad have gone if I'm honest
I don’t know.

Why does he ?

UTB

Absolute.

Fucking.

Bollox.

Do some of our fans have a penchant for players that consistently miss gilt edged chances ?

That never ever win back possession cos they are far too slow to cover the ground and react to situations ?

Unequivocally more a part of our offensive problems than he could ever be a solution.

UTB
Yes it tells you he was injured you bellend!

He carried on as long as he did as he knew we needed him up top to try and get us further up the pitch. If we had an alternative on the bench he probably would have been off sooner.

Whether you like the lad and what he brings to the team, or not (and generally, I have always liked the lad) he tends to put a shift in for the shirt. Not sure how anyone can pull the lad down for his performance tonight though. He did well.

Perhaps he should have spent some of him small budget then on being able to afford the creature that I describe then. Perhaps not bringing in TD with a signing on fee of a million quid and a 3 year deal might have helped go in that general direction.

Some of us on here were saying that bringing in TD was a big mistake and that he was a crock. Don't believe it, check out the thread in him then. Another example of wasting the small amount of resources we had in the wrong areas. Oh and Slimane. £2m on him and he can't even get a game in front of Osborn who's just back from injury. So stop with that PH hasn't had any money nonsense. He's not had a lot granted, but what he has had doesn't look to have been spent particularly wisely right now.
Sorry, I’ve been drinking, but who’s TD?

Absolute.

Fucking.

Bollox.

UTB
He wasn't fuckin hooked. If you were there, it was clear to everyone that he was limping when he went off and he's apparently having a scan on Monday. If you're gonna have a pop at the Manager, players, club, fans, everything SUFC, at least get your fuckin facts right.

Back
Top Bottom