Hamer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We need to have a competitive, athletic midfield three of Souza, Slimane and Davies to get stuck into the tackling and pressing, with Hamer and Archer further forward behind McB.

Trusty will be also be an enforced change (Egan injury) to play alongside Anel and Robbo with George and Thomas either side
Only it will be basham and not trusty.

Fifth choice, I'd be fuming if I was him.

I agree with DronnieBlade

One thing I've noticed since we came back up is how big and strong the defenders are. We bounce off them. But they're all athletic too.
Dan Burn. Dan fuckin Burn powered down our right hand side about a million times last week. He was like prime JOC... how/when did Dan Burn become fast?
I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but things like that do make me wonder about the lack of positive drug tests in football. All the money sloshing around and no-one takes anything illegal, other than idiots like Paddy Kenny and Baxter.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but things like that do make me wonder about the lack of positive drug tests in football. All the money sloshing around and no-one takes anything illegal, other than idiots like Paddy Kenny and Baxter.
The enormous explosion of players of African origin in the PL, universally accepted as having the highest athletic attributes and prowess in terms of pace power and stamina (check the last 30 years Olympic champions of the 100m, 200m, 400m and anything 10k + for all the evidence you could ever need), tells its own story.

The PL has caught on to this and data analytics will simply confirm what I state to be the case. It’s emphatically evident.

The average blunt just won’t get it. We, the Royal we that is, just don’t have the capacity to accept what is in plain sight.

There are exceptions 😉👀.

UTB

P.S consider our recruitment this last window. Understand WHY !

"The average blunt just won’t get it. We, the Royal we that is, just don’t have the capacity to accept what is in plain sight."

Well done ✅
Shown yourself up, for exactly what you are.
We, the Royal we, don’t. That much is obvious.

Opinions are opinions. Everyone has one.

Certain things are beyond opinion. They are fact.

Feel free to disprove anything I have stated.

Good luck 👍.

UTB

To me Hamer doesn’t look like a prem player. Looks off the pace and lacks end product. Yes he’s scored a couple of goals but so many times he makes the wrong decision with a pass/shot. Championship is his level

We, the Royal we, don’t. That much is obvious.

Opinions are opinions. Everyone has one.

Certain things are beyond opinion. They are fact.

Feel free to disprove anything I have stated.

Good luck 👍.

UTB
Calling your own fans blunts? No real need to say anymore. Everyone knows exactly what you are.

To me Hamer doesn’t look like a prem player. Looks off the pace and lacks end product. Yes he’s scored a couple of goals but so many times he makes the wrong decision with a pass/shot. Championship is his level
Those that stated Hamer is more than Berge will, in the fullness of time, be proved wrong.

Berge, assuming we could have kept him, alongside Vini would have been a vastly superior engine room than any of the options we presently have.

UTB

Calling your own fans blunts? No real need to say anymore. Everyone knows exactly what you are.
That’s told me. All the proof you could ever need 👍

Get over the Blunts thing. Our team is blunter than even that as things stand.

Sadly !

UTB

Those that stated Hamer is more than Berge will, in the fullness of time, be proved wrong.

Berge, assuming we could have kept him, alongside Vini would have been a vastly superior engine room than any of the options we presently have.

UTB
Contentious but probably accurate. Berge had more composure and overall quality.

Jog on 🤣🤣🤣

Keep 'em coming
Sad little man.

???????

Mirror —————->>>>>>>>>>

Practise what you preach !!!

UTB

Ps Personal insults aside, which you have projected, and I have refrained from, very much tell their own story.

You 2 need to join a kids forum.
Let me attempt to define the “average” supporter I speak of. Based on 40 years of either travelling with / standing with / sitting with.

You’ve got your 20 somethings. Not always the case but nonetheless to a very large extent, so far coked up off their tits by the time they get through the turnstiles that it is difficult to accept they are aware of which planet they are on, never mind having the foggiest fucking idea of what is going on out there on the grass, why this is so, and not the slightest clue of what good looks like.

Funnily enough, and no doubt due to FIFA, Football manager, PES and anything else that they get up to on a lab top other than cleaning the Jizz from the keyboard, they are ALL experts on the beautiful game we pay to watch.

These forums are awash with such types.

Then you have the older brigade. The 60+ mob.

The gerritforrad, stop passing it sideways, put it in mixer types. You know who you are. Those that cheer when ANY of our players win a header that immediately turns over possession. Completely oblivious to this plain and simple fact. It doesn’t matter cos he won header so lets applaud anyway 😂.

FACT of it is there are some folks that will have a higher level of understanding of what is going on out there on the grass, and more importantly, why this is so.

Haven’t the foggiest, and frankly don’t care, where I could possibly be on this particular spectrum.

If you are coked up off your tits, or clap like a performing seal when we lose possession, please understand where you might actually sit on aforementioned spectrum !

UTB

Hopefully he can turn it around.

Clearly a good player but he’s out of form at the moment. I think he’s someone we can build around. He needs to not rush his final passes and think we need to find his perfect position.

Hopefully he can turn it around.

Clearly a good player but he’s out of form at the moment. I think he’s someone we can build around. He needs to not rush his final passes and think we need to find his perfect position.
He's lost. Our back line is so deep that we're effectively expecting our midfield to pick the ball up on the edge of our area and then somehow get it to the opposition's goal. The issue is that we have Oli Norwood where other teams have athletes and so it's a forlorn exercise.

Yesterday was another example. Alex Iwobi ran the midfield by virtue of being bigger, stronger and faster than any of our three midfielders.

We have to kill the 5-3-2 (let's not pretend it's three at the back) and we have to kill it now.

He's lost. Our back line is so deep that we're effectively expecting our midfield to pick the ball up on the edge of our area and then somehow get it to the opposition's goal. The issue is that we have Oli Norwood where other teams have athletes and so it's a forlorn exercise.

Yesterday was another example. Alex Iwobi ran the midfield by virtue of being bigger, stronger and faster than any of our three midfielders.

We have to kill the 5-3-2 (let's not pretend it's three at the back) and we have to kill it now.
But by your own admission Iwobi ran through us. We spent £28m on new midfielders that aren’t atheltic.

But say we changed to 442 or any formation. Iwobi would still run through us?

4-5-1 should be the formation now. Flood the midfield so that we aren't easy as piss to waltz through. Our attackers are getting sod all service anyway so you might as well stiffen up the middle of the park. You can't go on playing the same old formation as we have been doing as clearly we don't have players good enough to play that at this level. An innovative manager would see this and adapt, unfortunately we have Hecky who is to set in his ways. Time for change both in formation and with the manager.

4-5-1 should be the formation now. Flood the midfield so that we aren't easy as piss to waltz through. Our attackers are getting sod all service anyway so you might as well stiffen up the middle of the park. You can't go on playing the same old formation as we have been doing as clearly we don't have players good enough to play that at this level. An innovative manager would see this and adapt, unfortunately we have Hecky who is to set in his ways. Time for change both in formation and with the manager.
agree with you with all of that weasel playing 3 centre backs and 2 strikers in away premier league fixtures is barmy and shows hecky has no idea at this level tactic wise every game this season weve been overun and outnumbered in midfield no wonder were shipping loads of goals other managers must be laughing at the way were set up we got away with it last season being in a poor championship and illiman single handedly winning us games i just cant understand how hecky cannot see all this

It would be nice to see Hamer tried in a deeper and more central role.

Norwood wasn't the worst performer yesterday, but a midfield of him and Souza lacks dynamism and creativity. I worry that Hecky will fall into the same trap that Wilder did, a reluctance to make more than cosmetic changes to the tactics. Fleck is on his way back now; will we see him brought into the starting line up before Hamer is trusted to play centrally?

It would be nice to see Hamer tried in a deeper and more central role.

Norwood wasn't the worst performer yesterday, but a midfield of him and Souza lacks dynamism and creativity. I worry that Hecky will fall into the same trap that Wilder did, a reluctance to make more than cosmetic changes to the tactics. Fleck is on his way back now; will we see him brought into the starting line up before Hamer is trusted to play centrally?
That’s the role he really excels in. He dictates play beautifully.

Back
Top Bottom