RIP Maddy Cusack

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely awful news. I cant imagine what her family and friends are going through at such an awful time. God bless Maddy, RIP.

Shocked by the news when I saw it. RIP Maddy. Poster girl for the women's teams and a tragic loss for the club. She played a major role in the recent, ongoing rise of our women's team and it's ambitions. Hope we pay her the upmost of thank you's and celebrate her life and time as a Blade in a special way when time fits. ❤️⚔️

The reasons for poor Maddy's demise will no doubt be known in time though her latest status perhaps suggests she was struggling with something.

What is heartwarming is the love that has been shown by the wider footballing community.

There are messages of support from as far as Barcelona as well as all across the UK.

As a father to a daughter I can't begin to imagine what it must be like. Whatever it may be, it is a timely reminder to be kind where you can, it might make someone's day better, no matter what they may be contending with.

❤️⚔️

RIP, Maddy. This is absolutely tragic. No 27 year old who is super fit and has so much to live for should be passing away in this day and age.

Rest in peace Maddy, heartbreaking news. May your family find comfort in time, thinking of your achievements and legacy.

Terrible news especially for one so young. . Thoughts go out to her family and friends. RIP Blade.

RIP young lady
You will be missed by everyone who knew you, especially your family & friends.
Gone too soon, fly high beautiful angel. 😪

Absolutely heartbreaking my heart goes out to Maddy's family and friends at this time R. I. P Maddy ❤️

How absolutely awful. My heart goes out to her family, can’t even imagine what they’re going through.

Rest in peace Maddy ❤️

I hope it's a silence not applause when half the people are just chatting.
It is far more respectfull a min silence like armistice Day.
Just my opinion
Totally agree.

I think the applause was partly to drown out the idiots who can't keep quiet for a solitary minute.

Proven this week with the European games. If you can't keep your gob shut for 60 seconds to show some respect for a tragedy then you're a real piece of work imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom