Mcatee + 0 (most likely)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jono_t2000

Reaction score
If/When get Mcatee in you can stop refreshing Twitter like a maniac and go about your day as that will be it.

Slight chance of small permanent squad filler type signing but even that's unlikely and nothing to get over excited about.

Any Twitter accounts linking to foreign loans today will be agent talk/bullshit.

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!

If/When get Mcatee in you can stop refreshing Twitter like a maniac and go about your day as that will be it.

Slight chance of small permanent squad filler type signing but even that's unlikely and nothing to get over excited about.

Any Twitter accounts linking to foreign loans today will be agent talk/bullshit.

Where you heard this then me orld china?

Going into deadline day (after Archer) had I been told we'd have signed Luke Thomas and there be a good chance of McAtee, I'd be delighted.

And if the tables were turned and we signed Archer, Thomas and McAtee all on transfer day, I think most would be cockahoop despite us apparently being the only club in the country to struggle to get transfers complete.

We're a bunch of fannies sometimes.

From Hecky’s interview, it wasn’t clear the number of players he was referring to. He was using plural terms, so on that basis I wouldn’t be surprised if there are a few players lined up.

Either way, we’ll soon find out!

Are you really the messenger though or more of a recycler....

And great work starting another McAtee thread...👏👏

If we can get MacAtee that's a good development.
He's got a knack of ghosting past players a bit and timing his runs well to get into goalscoring positions.

Like many others feel like really we could do with more but we've gone down the road of signing kinda development players to start with. Who may step up sooner rather than later. (Slimane, Traore, Larouchi)

I don't think the plan was for Traore and Larouchi to have played as much so far.

Really happy if we get McAtee and I think pre-season with City will have done him good but we need another CAM in the squad as back up to him. A knock or a ban and we'd be back to square one with no creativity. We can't risk it!

Theres always a reporter from Sky outside the PL grounds.

The one at BDTBL always has the easy job. It’s 5:30pm Jeff and the lights have just gone out, people are getting in their cars Jeff, I think they’re going home Jeff. Jeff, I don’t know Jeff.

Well , if we don’t get a leader of the line type - even if it’s KM or JK , then we are fkd because we can’t rely on OM and we don’t have the quality or pace to create enough chances for the rest .

Macatee is vital to us / but the fact that we seem to be relying on ON again (and I’m a big fan of his) is almost suicidal as he will contribute even more to our lack of pace and pedestrian approach .

We really needed Doyle as well imo

Theres always a reporter from Sky outside the PL grounds.

The one at BDTBL always has the easy job. It’s 5:30pm Jeff and the lights have just gone out, people are getting in their cars Jeff, I think they’re going home Jeff. Jeff, I don’t know Jeff.
Jeff , where are you Jeff

Jeff - JEFF !!

2 attacking players needed and then I think we are set to give it a real go. One and we are hoping and praying that the Sniper keeps away from Shirecliffe. Go get em.

Should get another CF. Big risk if we don't. Think we'll try

Moore or Davis would be good. Davis knows Archer from Villa and offers many similar things to Akpom

Agents will be working in absolute overdrive trying to push moves for their players today. Another half decent CAM or Deep Lying CF will be available, hopefully we can get one in...

He's referring to this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230901_083326_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20230901_083326_X.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 251
Had ITK confirmation from a City fan walking his dog in The Carrs park whilst I was out for a run in my United shirt. Not sure that this guy was in the ITK but here we go!!!!

Back
Top Bottom