So where's Archer then?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No reason BTW just thinking about our forward line against the best team on the planet?

No reason BTW just thinking about our forward line against the best team on the planet?
Comes from Manchester, refers to them as the best team on the planet and has an avatar in City blue - will you remember which anthem to sing at the start of the match on Sunday? 🤣

Couldn't find a townhouse in Charnock so he's tried Oughtibridge and is signing for the pigs instead

Comes from Manchester, refers to them as the best team on the planet and has an avatar in City blue - will you remember which anthem to sing at the start of the match on Sunday? 🤣
I've been watching the Blades since 1971, have you? And why does it make you feel big to be so rude. I've probably been to more matches than you, more 'other' grounds than you and watched the Blades relegated from the old third division against Walsall......................have you?

This thread gives me an idea for a book; it's full of crowd scenes and you have to find the United player in the picture, the big giveaway is the red and white top.
edit: And I'm going to call it, 'Billy and the Clonosaurus'.

He's monged out like a statue with the other spiceheads by the Cathedral. Not much chance of getting a signature because he bullseyed the mainline into his bloodstream.

Back
Top Bottom