CONFIRMED Gustavo Hamer signs from Coventry City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Are all the Berge and Ndiaye whingers who couldn't get their heads around selling them now as opposed to losing them for free in 12 months now feeling sorry for Cov fans?

Weird post.

Hamer though 💦💦, would be a great signing, very happy.

I think he will be our Ndiaye replacement. He will be used further up the pitch IMO with Souza and Norwood sitting deep and gus linking. Against City etc he will play deeper.

I think he will be our Ndiaye replacement. He will be used further up the pitch IMO with Souza and Norwood sitting deep and gus linking. Against City etc he will play deeper.
What about Slimane? Thought he looked alright throughout Pre Season and deserves a shot, potentially over Norwood

What about Slimane? Thought he looked alright throughout Pre Season and deserves a shot, potentially over Norwood
Yeh I like the look of slimane as well.

Maybe Sliman, Souza and Hamer will be our midfield 3 in a month but for now I recon Norwood will start as he knows the system and will help the new boys out while they learn the system.

Maybe Sliman, Souza and Hamer will be our midfield 3 in a month but for now I recon Norwood will start as he knows the system and will help the new boys out while they learn the system.
I reckon Slimane starts tomorrow (purely because we have no one else rn) and then just stays in from then on

Unless it's a different system?

Just looked at a couple of YouTube compilations and he seems to have the attributes of both Doyle and mcatee, hes a strong and extremely capable ball winner and he also has great dribbling and shooting skills, he also can take a really good corner

Back
Top Bottom