Lewis O’brien

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

At this point we're desperate. So far we have made a fecking profit in the transfer window. At some point we have to bite the bullet and pay a decent transfer fee for someone. We're going to get obliterated this season if we don't stop pissing around.

Is that more or less than the 'player we didn't want but helped get you promoted' tax applied to lowe last year?
I would have sold Lowe for 2 or 3m personally. But the difference is Forest were loaded and absolutely throwing money away. We...... are not

Shows the mess we are in, we are desperate to sign a player who can't get anywhere near the team of a relegation rival

He started for them and was only out of the squad because they signed 600 players and he wasn’t a Brazilian

If he isn't going to play for us, we should sell him whether thats to you or anyone. Don't like young English players going backwards sat outside a 25 man squad.

Feel like he needs to be the main man and be shown a bit of love.

There's basically a 4 million relegation rival tax then

Because there's zero to justify a value increase

I'm not sure if that's true tbf. I think Forest got a cheap price on O'Brien and Toffolo because they were in the final years of their deals at Hudds.
Ordinarily £10m doesn't get you one of the league's best midfielders and left backs.

I'm not sure if that's true tbf. I think Forest got a cheap price on O'Brien and Toffolo because they were in the final years of their deals at Hudds.
Ordinarily £10m doesn't get you one of the league's best midfielders and left backs.
Did consider that but I think 7m was about fair for him and since then he's got a year older with a year less on his contract and not played much

Toffolo btw...... we might as well have signed him, FFS

Just pay it ffs…we need people in who improve our first team and there’s no doubt he does…at price we can afford, surely.
If we assume we got the best part of 20m for Ndiaye and originally had a 20m budget (spent around 6m so far) then spending 10m of it on this lad makes sense. We are desperately weak in this area but I wonder if we think Souza is a better option but that just seems to be dragging on and we need to get players in ASAP

If he's the one that we really like then it's swallow your pride time and get the £10m paid. He would be a very good player for us for a while and would serve us well. We have backed ourselves into a corner re time and we need to strengthen now not in 4 weeks time. For the sake of a couple of million get it done. Would be annoying if Forest made money on it but there you have it. If we want him, get it done now.

If he's the one that we really like then it's swallow your pride time and get the £10m paid. He would be a very good player for us for a while and would serve us well. We have backed ourselves into a corner re time and we need to strengthen now not in 4 weeks time. For the sake of a couple of million get it done. Would be annoying if Forest made money on it but there you have it. If we want him, get it done now.
im sure hecky wants obrien and think the player would come here if we wont pay 10m and forest wont accept 7m just go down the middle and offer 8.5m i think they would take that maybe if jebbo is sold to everton it might give us the extra funds to get obrien

Realistically, who is interested in signing O’Brien? Us? Who else? A Championship club on loan?

If Forest want to sell him, then they’re going to have to lower their valuation. There isn’t enough interest in him to drive the price up to £10m.

We’re the ones in control here, if Forest want to rip us off or don’t want to sell to a rival, then we’ll just move on to other targets.

He should 3 million ish. Forest desperate for money and his star has fallen somewhat. Shouldn't be considering paying anywhere near that. If we can't find two midfielders better than him for 10 million a scouting department is more important than a player.

Probably not new info, but....

For once I think we hold the cards on this one. Shouldn't be paying anything over the odds to secure him, Forest need the cash and don't need him.

£10m? Are they taking the piss?
He shouldn't even be half that. A player that is surplus to requirements and a drain on them. They are also needing the funds as they are under investigation for financial breaches.

If I was OB I would also politely request the move or I could simply down tools Ramsdale style.

Can't fucking stand that club.

£10m? Are they taking the piss?
He shouldn't even be half that. A player that is surplus to requirements and a drain on them. They are also needing the funds as they are under investigation for financial breaches.

If I was OB I would also politely request the move or I could simply down tools Ramsdale style.

Can't fucking stand that club.
Trouble is mate, don't think he can down tools as he's not a starter for them.

Back
Top Bottom