Todays lineup - identical to Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

William Carey

Reaction score
Todays teamsheet is most likely the exact identical teamsheet that we will play against Palace, probably why Hecky has chosen to put out the strongest side in todays friendly. IMG_5878.png

Scares me to be honest, desperately need a big turn around during August while we have time left. UTB.

I'm not that scared tbh. Defence is now fine. We'll not embarrass ourselves throughout the season.

A 'big' turnaround is a bit of an exaggeration, just a few tweaks/additions in midfield and upfront and we may have a punchers chance.

I'm not that scared tbh. Defence is now fine. We'll not embarrass ourselves throughout the season.

A 'big' turnaround is a bit of an exaggeration, just a few tweaks/additions in midfield and upfront and we may have a punchers chance.
disagree personally, we don’t have enough defensive cover either incase of injuries, especially for Egan and don’t say Freckleton. An attacking midfielder like a Mcatee and a box-to-box midfielder and a proven attacker is what we are left to need. Still a lot we need to get

I just hope we don't have the god awful 1 nil batterings we had in the relegation season due to it not being worth the effort of a second when we can't score

I just hope we don't have the god awful 1 nil batterings we had in the relegation season due to it not being worth the effort of a second when we can't score
It could come down to the last day more than likely

It'll be far simpler in a year's time when we're looking at the same names plus one or two news ones and thinking 'that's a banging championship side'

disagree personally, we don’t have enough defensive cover either incase of injuries, especially for Egan and don’t say Freckleton. An attacking midfielder like a Mcatee and a box-to-box midfielder and a proven attacker is what we are left to need. Still a lot we need to get

Both Anel and Trusty can play central CB and we have cover for both of them now if they do have to slot in there.

Don't get me wrong we still need additions but not as bad as some people making out.

First eleven for Palace I would guess would be

1 Wes
2 Baldock
3 Lowe
4 Anel
5 Egan
6 Robinson or Trusty
7 Berge
8 Norwood
9 Slimane
10 Osula
11 Jebbo or Traore

I could see just one up top also given the lack of strikers. I wonder if the two matches today is to not give too much away v Palace, that's understandable. I wonder if McBurnie will be back soon, hopefully him and Jebbo to come in.

Lowe is first choice left back
Mcburnie will more than likely be fit for start of season according to manager
And yes we would
Alright i’ll give you Lowe, but we’ve not even been in talks with any potential loan moves apart from Tillman which went dead last night. I don’t see us bringing in 2 first choice loan players and especially starting them immediately in the palace game before even training with the squad. Am i missing something?

Alright i’ll give you Lowe, but we’ve not even been in talks with any potential loan moves apart from Tillman which went dead last night. I don’t see us bringing in 2 first choice loan players and especially starting them immediately in the palace game before even training with the squad. Am i missing something?
Yes ! ,the ability to separate
Chat on a sheffield united forum from reality

Forget the line up. Look at the absolute state of those squad numbers....

Forget the line up. Look at the absolute state of those squad numbers....
Looks like enough numbers to me or are you querying the quality, bearing in mind there is a second match later today ?

Back
Top Bottom