CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sorry been busy with looking after toddler rocket. He's signing. 3 year deal. Progress has been made. There isn't anything to dove tail on with Nicko. 3 years. We are ALMOST there.

3 year deal with OM it would seem them.

That said you never said he was signing a 3 year deal with us.

Why did we risk the deal by playing him yesterday if the following day he's leaving?
Anything less than £20 million just isn't worth it, better keeping him for this season and letting him go for free.
The pre season games have already shown he's the main threat we have to create or score goals.

Seems strange that he’s having a medical & signing a deal that must have been prearranged, yet played in a friendly match for us just yesterday?

Was literally just thinking that, unlikely much negotiation will have happened on a Sunday for it to come out of nowhere.

Hopefully their last ditch attempt to force it through.

giphy.webp

If true, then I hope we’ve done our homework to get in an immediate replacement

Seriously gutting news if it's legit. What a horrid saga this has been.

Why did we risk the deal by playing him yesterday if the following day he's leaving?
Anything less than £20 million just isn't worth it, better keeping him for this season and letting him go for free.
The pre season games have already shown he's the main threat we have to create or score goals.
Something stinks a bit I have to say. This must have accelerated in the last 24 hours. No chance he’s doing 90 against Derby if the deal was this close.

Hate to be defeatest about this but we're significantly weaker without Illiman. Our chances of staying up are small given it will be almost impossible to acquire someone of his quality. I think we should smash it up, sell Berge and get new players on long-term deals to secure the future of the club.

Hate to be defeatest about this but we're significantly weaker without Illiman. Our chances of staying up are small given it will be almost impossible to acquire someone of his quality. I think we should smash it up, sell Berge and get new players on long-term deals to secure the future of the club.

We were barely staying up with him.

Genuine question, why do you post stuff like this? If you don't respond I'm going to just assume that you're full of shit. If you're genuinely knowledgeable about what's happening, why not just be straight and say what you know?

It's clear from SUFC's socials that he's on the plane to Portugal and played yesterday, Hecky said it's all speculation and he's in his plans for the season. If you know something different to this, what is it?
Still gone

Back
Top Bottom