Match Thread Estoril vs Sheff United match thread.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How many do we expect for this? I'm arriving at Lisbon airport at 6.30pm and getting a taxi straight there give me a shout if you'd like a lift

Went to a game at estoril about 45years ago, all the seats were concrete steps didnt know you hasd to buy a cushion to sit on, at the end of the game hundreds of cushions thrown onto the pitch, then it was in the middle of nowhere, anway hope all the blades have a good time

Looking like a reasonable turn out.
Not as hot as it has been here but still scorchio.
A few flags have made the trip out which is nice to see.
Pics later hopefully.
UTB

What's team?....ah just as I've posted this, here it is 😂

I see Estoril have an Ndiaye in their team also! Is Ndiaye the Senegal equivalent of Smith or something?!

Missing players;
RND
Bogle
Coulibaly
McBurnie
Brewster
Traore
I've got to the point, cynically I admit, where I just assume RND and Brewster are missing these days. I hope both are fit soon but when it gets to the point that there's hardly any updates and they've been out for 8 months than it is never good, obviously. RND in particular seems to have no updates from in months.

I've got to the point, cynically I admit, where I just assume RND and Brewster are missing these days. I hope both are fit soon but when it gets to the point that there's hardly any updates and they've been out for 8 months than it is never good, obviously. RND in particular seems to have no updates from in months.
Brewster was doing some about 3/4 pace running yesterday. RND, hmm

He's the new Jack O'Connell alright, just not in the way we hoped.

McBurnie was fine on Saturday so it looks like yet another training injury? I know it can happen but it does need to be addressed if this is the case, we seem to have way too many.

Back
Top Bottom