Weather

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I live near Hillsboro and what I've noticed this morning is that on side of the road (that receives the most sun), it's totally clear.
However on the other side of the road, that receives more shade, there's still a fair bit of ice and snow.
It's nice and sunny this morning and the car read that it was 3 degrees outside, so should be fine by kick-off.
Every day's a school day.

There was a game between 2002 and 2007 that was called off within an hour of it starting. I remember cos I was at the ground.

Anyone remember which game and when that was?
Blades v West Brom…….Fighttttttt😉

I live near Hillsboro and what I've noticed this morning is that on side of the road (that receives the most sun), it's totally clear.
However on the other side of the road, that receives more shade, there's still a fair bit of ice and snow.
It's nice and sunny this morning and the car read that it was 3 degrees outside, so should be fine by kick-off.
Langsett Road was like that.

A7BB634A-EE0D-4463-8466-9659041724C2.jpeg

Woodhead Rd from London Rd. Sunny side five and melting. Southern side not great. Stewards at car park. Will ask ticket office shortly. A7BB634A-EE0D-4463-8466-9659041724C2.jpeg

If you look closely you can still see Spurs 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Feo
Melting like billio now so would have been an absolute farce to not go ahead.

Pleased the club were committed to doing what they could to get it on yesterday.

Made it most of the way to the bus stop, slipped and wrenched my arthritic knee. Fucking weather/arthritis etc. Oh well, a day in front of the telly beckons.

Safe travels Blades.

In town most pavements are at least partially clear and gritted. I wouldn't be put off going, but take care if there's any older blades reading

Ground staff did amazing job around the ground ….can’t say the same for the council

Under Pass Heating?
SUFC. Going above the norm to welcome away fans.
I'm also told the BBC lads will be wearing heated gloves to deliver any kidney punches to the disabled. Powered by Tingo 18650 batteries made in Uganda. Because the small things matter. :)
Are you sure, latest reports are the BBC are fucked!

(I know what you meant!)

Back
Top Bottom