4th Round Draw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's the worst draw possible

Will be a difficult, physical slog, yet we're very likely to win. And it's a long journey too. Super

The only ones this is good for are the ground tickers
89 miles is not a particularly long journey. Bit awkward, granted, about 2 hours by road.

The least we should do here is rest players

Sure he'll give Sander the 90 minutes though

We should expect a good clogging too because Phil 'Parky' Parkinson is their gaffer

i see the "non league = must be hoofball hack down merchants" cliches are out in force already

89 miles is not a particularly long journey. Bit awkward, granted, about 2 hours by road.
The absolute worst draw would be the shortest journey, we would HAVE to play a strong side and turn up as unfortunately they are absolutely flying

Last time I went their programme had SOS,save our club on the front cover.
Everybody is going to be against us and looking for a TV cupset, they are going to be well up for it and we are going to have a really tough game.

The absolute worst draw would be the shortest journey, we would HAVE to play a strong side and turn up as unfortunately they are absolutely flying

Yeah and knowing them Ndiaye would get injured or something

Don't think we've played Wrexham since I've been following United so an exciting draw I think. One of the better ones of recent years

What a fantastic, intriguing draw.

I’ve watched the whole of the ‘This is Wrexham’ series and as a result of that and us riding high in the Championship there will be some excellent coverage. It’s bound to be televised too with them being at home so there will be some reasonable tv money into the mix.

Yes there will be some stupid all Prem plain vanilla choices, as if we don’t have enough chance to see Chelsea or Man City vs Arsenal FFS but I reckon there is enough intrigue to get us picked.

It’s a ground many will not have had a chance to attend as well or not for some time.

It’s certainly not the beige sort of draw we got with Millwall away or Wednesday have with same division Fleetwood at home.

Add in the fact that, with all due respect to them, a team in the top two of the à championship has to fancy beating a team in the top two of the National League.

Really chuffed that it’s such a different and interesting one that we haven’t had for some time.

Tough draw but no reason why we shouldn't go there and win. Their players are playing in the conference for a reason.

We turn up and put in a professional performance we win 9 times out of 10.

Of course we should win, but this could be nasty, if we dont put out a strong side. They will absolutely up for it and huge attention around the game with a an experienced manager, who won't mind the game getting rough if ot has to.

Wrexham away. thats quite an exciting fa cup draw unusually for us. tempted to go especially after watching the Disney + documentary.

Help please - I’m 99% certain I went to Wrexham ti see us play ‘em in the cup years ago. Can’t remember which year though.

What a fantastic, intriguing draw.

I’ve watched the whole of the ‘This is Wrexham’ series and as a result of that and us riding high in the Championship there will be some excellent coverage. It’s bound to be televised too with them being at home so there will be some reasonable tv money into the mix.

Yes there will be some stupid all Prem plain vanilla choices, as if we don’t have enough chance to see Chelsea or Man City vs Arsenal FFS but I reckon there is enough intrigue to get us picked.

It’s a ground many will not have had a chance to attend as well or not for some time.

It’s certainly not the beige sort of draw we got with Millwall away or Wednesday have with same division Fleetwold at home.

Add in the fact that, with all due respect to them, a team in the top two of the à championship has to fancy beating a team in the top two of the National League.

Really chuffed that it’s such a different and interesting one that we haven’t had for some time.

I would much rather see all PL ties (especially the top 6) this early in the cup.

Means later stages will look slightly different then the usual fare and it gives other teams the chance to progress higher.

(Obviously a Boreham Wood vs Man City tie would have been amazing, but I much prefer to see City v Arsenal then City v Championship side)

Help please - I’m 99% certain I went to Wrexham ti see us play ‘em in the cup years ago. Can’t remember which year though.

We last played them away in the League Cup in 2004:

Andy Gray got a double. McCall played. Billy was on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom