Brewster and McBurnie Charged

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You can only imagine that the Forest dog lover has Been telling all and sundry That he is going to get a massive pay off etc. etc. whereas he now has to hide in his bedroom and watch lassie films until people forget about it all.
feel sorry for him, he obviously has a very sad life.

Netflix: from the makers of Don't fuck with cats, the new series, Don't make shit up when you're a Dog Nonce.

And you can bet you'd of had book thrown at you if you broke the cunts jaw

Probably yeah. I was carrying my 4 year old at the time though and didn't see it as it happened behind me on BL.

SYP were good about it tbf but I couldn't help thinking that if it had been a United fan, the repercussions would have been much worse for him.

I get that prosecution witnesses may just have been mistaken. But might anything said in court by DN himself constitute perjury?
Theoretically yes, but the judge made no finding he was lying and , reading between the lines, it was probably "he says one thing, OMB says another, I don't know who's telling the truth so I can't be certain there was an assault, its NG". That being the case, its highly unlikely you could prove beyond reasonable doubt, the complainant was lying, which you'd need for a perjury conviction. Hence he won't be prosecuted.

It's just been mentioned "McBurnie found not guilty" on the Talksport radio news bulletin.
No surprise really but you never felt 100% confident with with some of the weird justice decisions made these days.
Kept having flashbacks to the Ched situation and half feared they'd sentence McBurnie to 6 months in prison, could only happen at United lol.

A great day for the British justice system

That blokes poor dog will be getting a proper seeing too tonight

You can only imagine that the Forest dog lover has Been telling all and sundry That he is going to get a massive pay off etc. etc. whereas he now has to hide in his bedroom and watch lassie films until people forget about it all.
feel sorry for him, he obviously has a very sad life.

We need to stop hounding him……

Would be interesting to know how much the whole charade cost

I can’t comment on Magistrates proceedings but a day of running a Crown Court is into the tens of thousands of pounds. I know this because the judge told us when I was doing jury service and a case got screwed up.

And of course that’s just one element of the whole process.

Back
Top Bottom