Attendance for Play Offs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well I'm caller 45, so I gues some of us plan to get behind the team

One thing we can't knock this season is the level of support. Excellent at home - awesome away. Has anyone seen the final away following averages? We were 2nd by a few dozen to the pigs but that was before MK Dons - so I would hope we would have finished top.

It's ridiculous queueing at the minute. I called up at about 10.30 and was caller number 50 so I decided to nip down to the ticket office where the queue was up to the superstore.

There was more people buying home than away tickets though which was a little frustrating to be honest!

It is next Monday isn't it?o_O

Oh, and 21k

A Swindon player interviewed earlier on Sky said the thing he is most looking forward to next season is (maybe) playing against us.

*sigh*

I'll see your Swindon and raise you one whole Crawley Town.

The last time I watched the home play off leg on tv was v forest

That is all

The last time I watched the home play off leg on tv was v forest

That is all

Then you are required to stay at home and watch from there :D

I'll be there, got my ticket a little while ago on t'internet, also bagged myself an ST for next season as I've enjoyed watching us this season more than ever, and I hope it's the same next season regardless of where we may be (preferably Championship!)

I've just looked online and they seem to be selling pretty well so far. Most of the central areas of the Kop are pretty full already.

Waiting for a few of my mates to confirm numbers before I order ours on Tuesday.

I've just looked online and they seem to be selling pretty well so far. Most of the central areas of the Kop are pretty full already.

Waiting for a few of my mates to confirm numbers before I order ours on Tuesday.

Think you'll find all S.T. s will be blocked off until Wednesday to allow you to buy your own seat so not all sold yet. ( mine and 2 kids are though !)

With the sensible ticket pricing, I expect 23-24 k for the Stevenage game.

If (and on current and past form I know this is a big if) we manage to get through to the final, I think the turnout will be poor. With money being tight for a lot of people at the moment, extortionate ticket pricing, too late for cheap rail deals- coupled with the awful showings in our previous play off finals- I expect there to be plenty of empty seats at Wembley

With the sensible ticket pricing, I expect 23-24 k for the Stevenage game.

If (and on current and past form I know this is a big if) we manage to get through to the final, I think the turnout will be poor. With money being tight for a lot of people at the moment, extortionate ticket pricing, too late for cheap rail deals- coupled with the awful showings in our previous play off finals- I expect there to be plenty of empty seats at Wembley

Agreed - but one more positive factor will be that, I think, the third division play-off is much cheaper than the 2nd division version.

UTB

I'll see your Swindon and raise you one whole Crawley Town.

Two new grounds for me so maybe it's not all bad. :)

plus if we have more cracking away days like brentford i won't be too down-hearted if we don't go up.

..........which will be sods law if we actually manage to win....or maybe even score.

if as i predict we draw 1-1 at stevenage i expect another full house or very close 28k-30k

if we lose 2-0 or more probably 20k

Possibly below 20k for the semi and if we makeWembley I expect us to have our worst following in my lifetime for a big game at a big venue.

No novelty factor about the new Wembley, it's a hell of an expensive day all in, pigs are already up so it's hardly one over on them, it's only League One, TV, we haven't gone into it with any momentum, we have no talismanic figures, we'll over complicate the selling of tickets so you can't go in a big group of mates together.

Out of the 8 or so Blades I sit with (on my occasional visits these days) all including the ST holders are currently saying they won't go to Wembley. I expect 3 or 4 of them to change their minds as the minor buzz kicks in but I do get the feeling a lof of fairly loyal Blades won't be going.

However the lower the following the more chance we have of winning.

Possibly below 20k for the semi and if we makeWembley I expect us to have our worst following in my lifetime for a big game at a big venue.

No novelty factor about the new Wembley, it's a hell of an expensive day all in, pigs are already up so it's hardly one over on them, it's only League One, TV, we haven't gone into it with any momentum, we have no talismanic figures, we'll over complicate the selling of tickets so you can't go in a big group of mates together.

Out of the 8 or so Blades I sit with (on my occasional visits these days) all including the ST holders are currently saying they won't go to Wembley. I expect 3 or 4 of them to change their minds as the minor buzz kicks in but I do get the feeling a lof of fairly loyal Blades won't be going.

However the lower the following the more chance we have of winning.

The loyalty point thing is a worry for me. As you say, there's a high chance of a piss poor following should we get to Wembley. Several mates are 50 50. If they can't get tickets in a group, I'm sure they'll jack it.

We could possiby get 40,000 tickets. There is absolutely no need for the loyalty point scheme to be used.

UTB

I despair, I really do.

Surely if we get to wembley that means we must have won our semi final tie and therefore must have at least some momentum!

Back
Top Bottom