Heckingbottom

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




Can one of you stats excel nerds please do a table or whatever for the amount of crap song suggestions from this forum that actually get sung/got sang. 😂 Cheers
 
We’ve got Paul heckingbottom
He knows exactly what we need
Anel at the back
Ndiaye in attack
United are gunna win the league
Spot on - can`t get the thing out of my head now - I'm singing it to the tune of Billy Dont Be A Hero.
 
Spot on - can`t get the thing out of my head now - I'm singing it to the tune of Billy Dont Be A Hero.
I'm actually growling it to 'Frantic Disembowelment' by Cannibal Corpse. It fits perfectly. Which is nice.
 
Spot on - can`t get the thing out of my head now - I'm singing it to the tune of Billy Dont Be A Hero.
Billy don't be a hero 🤣 I am guessing your not one of our teenager comrades !

Billy is our hero tho ⭐
 
Can one of you stats excel nerds please do a table or whatever for the amount of crap song suggestions from this forum that actually get sung/got sang. 😂 Cheers
I'll answer that for you..............0
 
And through it all he offers Wes protection
A lot of forward penetration
Whether On the right or left
Up and down the pitch
Wherever play may take him
I know the championship won't break me
When I come to call, he won't forsake me

I’m loving Anel instead
 



I like looking at Pauls heckingbottom
He got exactly what i need
A reportably nice colon
Anel to call on
I wish he let me bareback breed
 
I refused to watch them when he took over. Posted on here something like Feckingbottom. Iam delighted i was wrong and has certainly got us playing attractive football, solid at home, aolid at the back and hes even got mcburnie at it. Great job. Couldnt be happier!
 
Feel so sorry for him, did wonders getting us up and putting the club back in a sound financial position. Now he’s been given a significantly weaker squad in the toughest league in the world. No matter what happens this season no blame should lie on him!
 
Hopefully there's some good news soon because I wouldn't blame Hecky for walking. Look what that second season did for Wilder and his MH, soul destroying every game
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom