Team for Milwall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Where has this love in with RND come from , possibly as poor a performance as anyone yesterday, should have cleared the ball for the goal. Does nothing but foul and offers not a lot going forwards. I try and not critisize our players but seeing as almost everyone picks him id like to know why others rate him. We saw him for a season last year and i cannot recall many good games , Lowe was not his best yesterday but ive not seen enough of him to judge so id give him a game or two to claim the shirt if he fails to claim it ship him out

Where has this love in with RND come from , possibly as poor a performance as anyone yesterday, should have cleared the ball for the goal. Does nothing but foul and offers not a lot going forwards. I try and not critisize our players but seeing as almost everyone picks him id like to know why others rate him. We saw him for a season last year and i cannot recall many good games , Lowe was not his best yesterday but ive not seen enough of him to judge so id give him a game or two to claim the shirt if he fails to claim it ship him out

Hes better tha the alternatives of Stevens and Lowe.. which I admit is a pretty low bar..

I hope no one was going to put JLT in their team as he is now out injured for a few months.

And how come JLT is injured, indeed, wtf is going on with all these injuries? We've barely started the season and already the injuries are mounting up! Pathetic, what is wrong with our fitness, training, conditioning team, I'd sack the lot and start again.

And how come JLT is injured, indeed, wtf is going on with all these injuries? We've barely started the season and already the injuries are mounting up! Pathetic, what is wrong with our fitness, training, conditioning team, I'd sack the lot and start again.
Robinson got injured after a clash with Berge. Not sure what the fitness or conditioning team can do about a contact injury.

----------------Wes-----------
---------Anel Egan Robbo----
Gordon -----------------Osborne
------Coulibaly--Arblaster----
---Berge-------------Ndiaye--
-----------Brewster-------------

On the bench:
Sharp
Khadra
Jebbo
Kit man
Dinner lady x3

For me

- Jebbo keeps the shirt. Showed big improvements in game, I'd be willing to let him continue to grow.

- Combinations I would play before I let Clark on the pitch again:

Anel Egan Robbo
Anel Egan RND
Bash Egan Anel
Gordon Egan Anel
Anel Egan Stevens
Anel Egan Lowe
Anel Egan
Egan

- I don't love moving Berge back into CM, but until Doyle is fit he has to play there because Fleck/Osborn can't play CM at this level.

For me

- Jebbo keeps the shirt. Showed big improvements in game, I'd be willing to let him continue to grow.

- Combinations I would play before I let Clark on the pitch again:

Anel Egan Robbo
Anel Egan RND
Bash Egan Anel
Gordon Egan Anel
Anel Egan Stevens
Anel Egan Lowe
Anel Egan
Egan

- I don't love moving Berge back into CM, but until Doyle is fit he has to play there because Fleck/Osborn can't play CM at this level.
Clark still starts for me. Stevens and Robinson are shit and injured. Gordon is no where near ready.

Sledgehammer time.

Wes
Baldock Egan anel RND
Berge Arblaster
Ndiaye Mcatte Brewster
Sharp
Or even the above just with Brewster alongside Sharp.

Sharp wont do much , it usually takes him 4 to 5 matches to get going after an absence from the team !

Millwall = 2 losses

The thoughts of this lot playing Millwall scares the shit out of me, if we play like we did last night they will maul us 2 or 3 nil. Two set pieces and one ball over the top of our pedestrian back three.

Robinson got injured after a clash with Berge. Not sure what the fitness or conditioning team can do about a contact injury.
But ok, what are we doing having full contact football in training, you barely have full contact in a game now?

----------------Wes-----------
---------Anel Egan Robbo----
Gordon -----------------Osborne
------Coulibaly--Arblaster----
---Berge-------------Ndiaye--
-----------Brewster-------------

On the bench:
Sharp
Khadra
Jebbo
Kit man
Dinner lady x3
There is absolutely no reason we shouldn't be willing to try that midfield at this stage

Early season, and the established players aren't viable options

It's time to try something anyway

I noticed the Honeyman got sent off last night in their league Cup tie with Cambridge, does this have any bearing on his eligibility for Saturdays match.🤷‍♂️

I'd also be tempted swap Fleck for a fridge freezer
What kitchen appliance would you swap McBurnie for? 🤔
An electric can opener or an electric carving knife maybe or a bread maker perhaps?
It's got to be one of those devices that you thought would be wonderful when purchased but turned out to be a load of shite!

Sure I've just read its carried over and he's banned.
He's banned.

Red cards in the EFL Cup will see players suspended across all domestic competitions. As of the 2019/20 season, the rules were changed so that suspensions from accumulating yellow cards only applied for the specific competition. However, red cards still carry across all competitions.

........................Wes.
..............Anel...Egan....Clark
Baldock....Berge....Norwood......Lowe
........Khadra...Ndiaye...McAtee*

*if he hasn't signed, Sharp comes into CF and Ndiaye moves wide.

Back
Top Bottom