Playoff tickets, First Leg

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes things could have been done alot better but just think on, we could be sat in a rusty stadium with 10,000 part-timers a league (maybe 2) below the mighty blades wishing we were playing Forest. Oh wait a minute Forest Green it is.

All these people who are sacking it off to watch it home.

1. Is your phone broke?

2. A hope if we do get to Wembley, a home leg is needed to be able to buy a reasonably priced ticket.

Just get on the phone to the ticket office, buy a ticket and get yourself down to the lane. Otherwise your listening to Andy Hinchcliffe talk shite for 90 minutes.
They just like a moan up , I struggled on the website.But persevered and waited 50 minutes on the phone.And ticket come through the post today.

They just like a moan up , I struggled on the website.But persevered and waited 50 minutes on the phone.And ticket come through the post today.

Have you actually read this thread.

It really isn't just people who like to moan.

It's a balls up.

I'd go as far as saying it's embarrassing for the club.

There were only around 500 left last night BLLT and a few restricted view seats left so not sure why they get away with spinning the pig propaganda in the local media. At the end of the day around 2000 who were at the Fulham game will miss out on this fixture due to the incompetence of those running the club, no matter how they spin it this fiasco is down to SUFC not SYP or SAG. Piss up and brewery spring to mind.
Explain how anyone will miss out? Hundreds left in the lower tier, anyone who wants to go can buy one, it won't sell out even with a lower capacity.

Explain how anyone will miss out? Hundreds left in the lower tier, anyone who wants to go can buy one, it won't sell out even with a lower capacity.
taking into consideration that a lot of people who will pay game by game don't purchase until the last 48 hours then I think quite a few will miss out plus how many who haven't "moaned on here" have given up on trying due to online issues that could stretch to large numbers

The whole 'fuck it, fuck the club, I'll watch it at home' is a daft mentality.

If you can't get a ticket through the online system and can't be arsed to try alternative methods, that's on you.

Granted, there will be some that can't get one online because of actual problems with their accounts, that definitely sucks (you could have ensured your account is up to date before now), however I'd imagine a big chunk of the issues are user driven.

I remember queuing up for hours before the ticket office was even open to try and secure tickets ~20 years ago.
Now a wait on hold on a phone is too much for people.

Iā€™ve still not received my E ticket. Anybody else got the same issue? Ta.

It's a balls up.

It is embarrassing how the club made season ticket holders give up their seats to give Forest 3k+ tickets especially if we assumed they would give us the same amount of tickets back. It is also strange that we didn't give Forest 2k tickets on the top tier near the old enterprise centre, net a block off and sell the rest to Blades( the concourse can be spit off)

However, for a little bit of balance, I think the pricing is spot on especially considering the cost of living crisis. Any fan who wants to go, even with a group of people( if they have a purchase history) can still buy tickets which would suggest the club( despite its poor customer service) has given all fans who can attend an opportunity to attend.

The fact that fans haven't sold out the ground already is somewhat surprising . I can't imagine fans refusing to go all because they cannot sit in 'their' seat for one game .

Just had a quick shuffty on SUFC App, easily done. 1 ticket left on John Street. About 100 or so on the right side of BLLT as you look at the kop. And 3 single seats on the Kop.
Be quick. 4 million Wednesday fans are watching!

Iā€™ve still not received my E ticket. Anybody else got the same issue? Ta.

You're "e ticket" should be an attachment to your receipt of payment email. Have you checked or not received that either?

I never twigged when I got mine for the Burnley game last season, got in touch with Ticket Office and they put me right.

Some fans most definitely will not be attending by reason of not being able to sit in their season ticket seat. My father, who has been going to the Lane for 62 years, took his bat and ball home when he tried to get his seat in the South Stand on Sunday, only to find that it had gone.

Supporting a club as chronically under-achieving as Sheffield United is as much about the ritual of the whole day - attending with your friends and/or family in the same tradition as you have for decades before, as anything else. If that gets messed with, I can perfectly understand why any fan wouldnā€™t want - as an alternative - to go and sit on the Lane end lower tier which is an area of the ground that United fans have never been keen to go on largely because itā€™s a poor view.

I myself was fortunate enough to get my season ticket seat but, Iā€™m bound to say, attendance at Saturdayā€™s match is already diminished for me. Iā€™ll be the only one of 3 season ticket holders in the family, who will be there.

You're "e ticket" should be an attachment to your receipt of payment email. Have you checked or not received that either?

I never twigged when I got mine for the Burnley game last season, got in touch with Ticket Office and they put me right.
I'm on gmail and often miss attachments.

Just had a quick shuffty on SUFC App, easily done. 1 ticket left on John Street. About 100 or so on the right side of BLLT as you look at the kop. And 3 single seats on the Kop.
Just had a look. A lot more than 100 left on BLLT - Iā€™d say around 500. South and John St full, 2 left on kop and about 70 restricted view on Family Corner.

kop jss and south all but gone ,and the 350 in the bllt will start to disappear this afternoon and on payday tomorrow

It's a balls up.

Iā€™m not disagreeing itā€™s a balls up , but throwing the towel in and going the boozer to watch it seems a bit extreme.Your choice though I guess.

We have an app?
Bloody massive.

I'm flouncing off to the pub unless I'm hand delivered a gold ticket on a silver platter ,hand delivered by Bettis in a rolls Royce .ticket fiasco šŸ¤£

It will be amazing when it sells out and it turns out we've shifted these 5,000 unsold tickets in a matter of hours

Don't understand the club's attitude Hecki is doing a great job with the playing side ! That's his responsibility discharged.
Who's incarcerated of other areas of the club? Whoever it is are neglecting there duties as the club is becoming a laughing stock
No one on media duties fans are Furious at lack of communication with management.
Come on prince sort this mess out the club are fast becoming a joke.
Just who is responsible for day to day running of the club s they are Awol at a vital time.

They peel them with their metal knives.

Careful. Someone will claim youā€™re acting all ā€œBigger Bladeā€ :)

Reactions: Dkc

Back
Top Bottom