Playoff tickets, First Leg

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

And Adam the presenter on tonites Sport Heaven @ Radio Sheffield, repeated to a caller that there was 3k tickets still available 🤣
Our local media really are an embarrassment. A quick check on here would have told them there were only 100 left online before the two sections were made available on the BLLT this afternoon. Around 600 left now if the Stir, Radio Sheffield, any Pigs the local rag in Nottingham and NFFC are reading.

No we don't have anymore tickets for Florist fans and no we don't believe Florist would sell out 3,000 more in an hour as the East Midlands massive are suggesting.

Unless James Shields has an exclusive with Agnes the tea lady that SUFC have hidden 3,000 tickets down the back of the settee then its safe to assume to-days article is a load of bollocks.

Bored on my break at work, as of 1:50am only
12 tickets remain on the kop,
38 seats worth sitting in on the family corner.
1 single seat on the south stand (must be a return)
13 on the John street…
Can’t be arsed to count the lower !

They have shagged up, daft excuse or not they know they have shagged up and made to look wankers by Forest with only 2000 allocation received (I don't blame em) but it's done not going to change so hopefully we sell BLBT out and let's get on with the football and hopefully take a lead to the Shitty ground!! UTB

Why would you want to sell more seats to away fans especially when not all United fans can get tickets?
I was talking generally, not for this specific game.

Upper tier always has lots of unused seats.

Nottingham rag posting it now.No doubt recycling the fools article from Sheffield star4F22A40C-ACFA-40B2-B9AB-503C2BC1BC9A.jpeg

Tried to buy my ticket on line and was told I wasn't allowed a concession even though all my details are correct. Changed it to full price and was told I couldn't have one because I already had a ticket.

Started all over again with the same result. Fuck it, will watch from home and walk down to pub after and spend mi 20quid saving there.

Tried to buy my ticket on line and was told I wasn't allowed a concession even though all my details are correct. Changed it to full price and was told I couldn't have one because I already had a ticket.

Started all over again with the same result. Fuck it, will watch from home and walk down to pub after and spend mi 20quid saving there.
Email and ask them to call you.

[email protected]

Must be infuriating for those struggling to get tickets reading that there are thousands left

Still haven’t seen anyone official from the club bother to try and explain this clusterfuck.

The website is shambolic, tried numerous times various error messages, told I couldn’t have a ticket because I was 60 then the maximum I could purchase was “0”. Phoned 15th in the fucking queue.
Emailed ticket office no response to date.
ITS DISGRACEFUL.
Will watch on Sky hope for a 3-0 win the away leg then go through the same process for Wembley.

The website is shambolic, tried numerous times various error messages, told I couldn’t have a ticket because I was 60 then the maximum I could purchase was “0”. Phoned 15th in the fucking queue.
Emailed ticket office no response to date.
ITS DISGRACEFUL.
Will watch on Sky hope for a 3-0 win the away leg then go through the same process for Wembley.
Have you changed required ticket from adult to senior as you can get discount on price?

Use the arrow ^v bars to the right of the screen.

Have you changed required ticket from adult to senior as you can get discount on price?

Use the arrow ^v bars to the right of the screen.
Tried all that Worksop but just get another error come up.
Thanks for the suggestion đź‘Ť

As many others have said can't be more than a few hundred or so left. 300-600 maybe.

The reduction in capacity due to heavy handed/over the top planning probably reduces capacity by around 3,000 for this saturday.
Meaning 29,000 might be maximum.

With the way that both lane and other ground often get policed/security if we ended up doing the extension to the kop someday and made capacity 36,000.
The actual usable seats would end up being 34,500 or something. Essentially if we ever do increase capacity we would need to bear in mind SYP will never let us use it.

Reactions: Dkc
Tried all that Worksop but just get another error come up.
Thanks for the suggestion đź‘Ť
Don't understand the club's attitude Hecki is doing a great job with the playing side ! That's his responsibility discharged.
Who's incarcerated of other areas of the club? Whoever it is are neglecting there duties as the club is becoming a laughing stock
No one on media duties fans are Furious at lack of communication with management.
Come on prince sort this mess out the club are fast becoming a joke.
Just who is responsible for day to day running of the club s they are Awol at a vital time.

Don't understand the club's attitude Hecki is doing a great job with the playing side ! That's his responsibility discharged.
Who's incarcerated of other areas of the club? Whoever it is are neglecting there duties as the club is becoming a laughing stock
No one on media duties fans are Furious at lack of communication with management.
Just who is responsible for day to day running of the club s they are Awol at a vital time.
Bettis isn't it?

Agree the ticket website can be a bit of a pain. There were no queues at the ticket office this morning if you have time to pop down. They will also resolve the online issues as well

Spelling checker has minced one or two of my words sorry about that

Pretty much the same for me. Would only let me buy one ticket on the account - despite them letting us buy multiple season tickets on there literally a week ago. The way the club have handled the ticketing for this game has been a joke - I’ll watch it on tv.

It's an absolute nightmare, people are pointing at Bert in the street and laughing at him.
He's had to stop going in his Gentleman's Club to avoid humiliation.

Don't understand the club's attitude Whoever it is are neglecting there duties as the club is becoming a laughing stock

Pretty much the same for me. Would only let me buy one ticket on the account - despite them letting us buy multiple season tickets on there literally a week ago. The way the club have handled the ticketing for this game has been a joke - I’ll watch it on tv.
Absolute joke. All went well till I came to pay . Told me I was trying to buy a concessionary ticket which was not allowed(I'm only 74). Wouldn't let me remove it from the cart and buy full price one. Logged off and tried again with exactly the same result .

Fuck en, will watch it at home

email the ticket office to resolve. They are usually quite good

Absolute joke. All went well till I came to pay . Told me I was trying to buy a concessionary ticket which was not allowed(I'm only 74). Wouldn't let me remove it from the cart and buy full price one. Logged off and tried again with exactly the same result .

Fuck en, will watch it at home
Why not give them a call to find out why the system isn't giving you the ÂŁ4 discount ? It needs resolving now or at some stage anyway

I'll say summat else too along the the above lines, in the lead up to the Pigs last home league game,when Radio Sheffield sport was on it said very important game at Hillsboro coming up at a................ sold out Hillsboro.

Leading up to the home play off game,can Wednesday turn the 1-0 deficit around at a,,,,,,,,,,,sold out Hillsboro.

The game we played against Fulham not a mention of Bramall Lane being sold out.
Thats because sold out is just another day at the office for us. For the pigs its a once in a generation occurance.

There were only around 500 left last night BLLT and a few restricted view seats left so not sure why they get away with spinning the pig propaganda in the local media. At the end of the day around 2000 who were at the Fulham game will miss out on this fixture due to the incompetence of those running the club, no matter how they spin it this fiasco is down to SUFC not SYP or SAG. Piss up and brewery spring to mind.

All these people who are sacking it off to watch it home.

1. Is your phone broke?

2. A hope if we do get to Wembley, a home leg is needed to be able to buy a reasonably priced ticket.

Just get on the phone to the ticket office, buy a ticket and get yourself down to the lane. Otherwise your listening to Andy Hinchcliffe talk shite for 90 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom