Ref watch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good news, I was shitting myself in case we got Keith Stroud, he’s reffed Bournemouth 12 times and they’ve never lost one of them.
More importantly how do you pronounce his name? Strowd or Strood? Keith Waugh. Woff or war? I was a Woff man.

Our referee from the Bournemouth game has been demoted all the way down to League 2 to ref Bristol Rovers vs Salford 🤣

Ref Watch​

Dean Whitestone is in charge of Friday's fixture at The Mem. This will be Whitestone's first game in League Two this season.

Our referee from the Bournemouth game has been demoted all the way down to League 2 to ref Bristol Rovers vs Salford 🤣

Ref Watch​

Dean Whitestone is in charge of Friday's fixture at The Mem. This will be Whitestone's first game in League Two this season.
Its an important game that one in that division. Although unusual for a select 2 official to be in that league when so many games over the weekend.

He must live down that region as I recall he disgraced himself in the Bristol rovers game a few years ago. My memory isn't great but I think he disallowed a clear and fair goal and a stonewall penalty. In summary he's a cheat at best.
Wonder which set of fans will be singing "you're not fit to referee" Bristol City fans hate him just as much as we do,

View attachment 134308

He must live down that region as I recall he disgraced himself in the Bristol rovers game a few years ago. My memory isn't great but I think he disallowed a clear and fair goal and a stonewall penalty. In summary he's a cheat at best.
He was born in Bournemouth,is listed as living in North Hayling,so he could support any of those southern softie teams along the coast.......i might add are all better placed than us except for Portsmouth.

Here he is folks the man for Friday nite......no i dont mean Cuntstram........its Peter Bankes,his team includes the likes of Mainwaring and Hyde.

You know why he is pointing at Cuntstram dont you ?

1651048737208.png

Bowyer saying he has had over 10 letters apology at Birmingham from refs over the course of the season. If you can believe him or not considering the situation he is in at Birmingham.

I know Hecky has been calling out some refs post match recently. Has the standard of refereeing dropped dramatically? is VAR or a version of VAR needed in the EFL?

Josh Smith is the Ref for the Fulham game,same ref that did the game against Nottingham Forest,he was quite a twat in that game.

1651608901643.png

Referee/Officials – Another less than impressive performance. The penalty was maybe right but he gave some odd decisions and for a spell it seemed like players could clout each other and then he was being fussy. Saw some say 5 minutes was a lot of stoppage time but Foderingham time wasted twice for me (goal kick and injury – if it was one) and there were also 6 subs. It was fair enough. Still, he was just a very strange ref who seemed to not have any consistency in terms of the level of contact. A few times players went down and he gave free kicks for nothing and then wild tackles were let go – for both teams.
This was Deadbat ’s verdict. Quite tame actually for you Deaders 😉

Wednesday have got the delightful Matthew Donohue for their first leg at Sunderland.

Sorry, but that’s an unfair attack on a decent ref.

Fingers crossed you are right. Let's revisit on Wednesday. Personally, I have not often seen him ref our games and come away thinking he's either a decent human being or a good/unbiased referee. But each to their own.

I do agree, though, that my wording may be a bit deliberately snide or over the top. He is far from alone in leaving an overall impression of Prem refs making it up as they go along, in essence always either favouring the top teams or, at the very least, the physically more frail and "cute" teams that are well versed in playing on the referee's ego and weaknesses.

Fingers crossed you are right. Let's revisit on Wednesday. Personally, I have not often seen him ref our games and come away thinking he's either a decent human being or a good/unbiased referee. But each to their own.
He has refereed us 5 times in the last four seasons, all in the Premier League.

2020/21
United 0-1 City
United 2-3 Man U

2019/20
United 1-0 West Ham (last minute West Ham equaliser correctly ruled out for handball)
Villa 0-0 United (Hawkeye game)
Leicester 2-0 United

He was also the referee for the 2011 FA Youth Cup final against Man United.

Aside from the obvious error at Villa I'm not sure what he's ever done to deserve your opinion of him?

2020/21
United 0-1 City
United 2-3 Man U

2019/20
United 1-0 West Ham (last minute West Ham equaliser correctly ruled out for handball)
Leicester 2-0 United

Aside from the obvious error at Villa I'm not sure what he's ever done to deserve your opinion of him?
Forgetting to switch his watch on was quite a big blunder!

2020/21
United 0-1 City
United 2-3 Man U

2019/20
Leicester 2-0 United

He also did the game against the Pigs a few years ago when they came from 2-0 down in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom