Updates

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Egan is in London having a medical / £7 Million fee agreed

Brentford CB has signed who is the direct replacement for Egan , Gordon will get game time no LCB will be signed ATM

Burnley have signed weghourst from Germany so Mcburnie stays as we also need him for back up now

Spurs not paying what we want for Bogle so that’s a no go

Busy day at the lane to say the least

If Egan goes I’m genuinely doing a Brian the Blade

Shoes off placard in hand

#fucktheprince

Yeah whatever…

Who in London is buying Egan for £7m?

If Egan goes I’m genuinely doing a Brian the Blade

Shoes off placard in hand

#fucktheprince

I, for one, have never understood, nor felt the need, to take my shoes off if something happens that I don't like or agree with. Could someone explain this to me please?

It will however be a huge shame if Egan does indeed go - he's been immense during his time with the club. From his perspective as an established international (and captain) though, I wouldn't blame him for a second for going if he's given the chance of playing in the Prem and collecting a salary that is commensurate with doing so.

Egan going now does not make any sense in where we are at the moment. In the summer, I can see it but to let such an established CB who has performed well, been consistent and above all has earned his fee and then some (compared to some recent outgoings) to go on the LAST day of the January transfer window seems like shooting yourself in the foot. I don't believe it. This Goode fella has had injury issues throughout at Brentford as well. He would need time to bed in. Egan can continue to improve as well as we look a bit more potent with set pieces now under Hecky/McCall. I've always thought he should be scoring more goals from set-pieces in the style that Maguire did with his head so I do think we could get a LOT more for him in the summer if we are to sell him.

If this turns out to be true then they've had our pants down. Only £7m and a player coming this way would do.

Egan is worth £10m easy in the current market.

Brentford CB has signed who is the direct replacement for Egan , Gordon will get game time no LCB will be signed ATM

Burnley have signed weghourst from Germany so Mcburnie stays as we also need him for back up now

I, for one, have never understood, nor felt the need, to take my shoes off if something happens that I don't like or agree with. Could someone explain this to me please?

It will however be a huge shame if Egan does indeed go - he's been immense during his time with the club. From his perspective as an established international (and captain) though, I wouldn't blame him for a second for going if he's given the chance of playing in the Prem and collecting a salary that is commensurate with doing so.
I believe it stems from this.

I believe it stems from this.

Ta

Well if it's a tradition of Arabic origination, at least HRH won't be surprised when a pair of Fallowfield's size 10 loafers are winging their way in his direction

Might well be wrong, often am, but I don't see Egan at West Ham, think they will have quite a few more targets
The OP hasn't got anything right with his ITK stuff.

Emmanual Dennis £16.5m fee agreed and medical in Belgium (Sept 2020)
Blessin terms agreed as new manager to be announced after Belgian league finishes (Apr 2021)
*Blessin will now be Salzburg manager meaning we will go for Jokanovic (Apr 2021)
Burke to Boro, Elanga, Diallo & Pat Roberts in on loan (Aug 2021)
McBurnie to Burnley (this month)
Berge to Newcastle with Woodman coming in exchange (this month)
Bogle to Spurs (this month)

*Blessin actually left Oostende last week when Genoa bought him out of his contract

Magic Beans for sale! Call 0800 BULLSHIT to purchase.

The OP hasn't got anything right with his ITK stuff.

Emmanual Dennis £16.5m fee agreed and medical in Belgium (Sept 2020)
Blessin terms agreed as new manager to be announced after Belgian league finishes (Apr 2021)
*Blessin will now be Salzburg manager meaning we will go for Jokanovic (Apr 2021)
Burke to Boro, Elanga, Diallo & Pat Roberts in on loan (Aug 2021)
McBurnie to Burnley (this month)
Berge to Newcastle with Woodman coming in exchange (this month)
Bogle to Spurs (this month)

*Blessin actually left Oostende last week when Genoa bought him out of his contract
Fair comment re the OP, its just I dont see Egan at WH, no offence to Egan think it would be a mistake to sell him, but has his form this year really been enough to attract WH, the season they are having, and past transfer history, current links with 20+ million strikers and CBs, doesn't add up, and I hope won't add up, prefer Egan to stay.

Fair comment re the OP, its just I dont see Egan at WH, no offence to Egan think it would be a mistake to sell him, but has his form this year really been enough to attract WH, the season they are having, and past transfer history, current links with 20+ million strikers and CBs, doesn't add up, and I hope won't add up, prefer Egan to stay.
I'd expect a higher profile signing too.

Niklas Sule at Bayern. His contract is up in the summer. West Ham could easily throw £25m at him to get him now and Bayern get cash instead of losing on a free.

I can see us taking £9-10 million for him given he'll be on high wages, but he'd be way down the pecking order at West Ham. I could see maybe Bournemouth coming in for him looking for someone on the cheap.

I'd expect a higher profile signing too.

Niklas Sule at Bayern. His contract is up in the summer. West Ham could easily throw £25m at him to get him now and Bayern get cash instead of losing on a fre.
likewise Newcastle with Diop from WH, yes Newcastle can afford him, and sell if it doesn't work, but meh surely they are looking at alternatives, especially after signing Burn

I can see us taking £9-10 million for him given he'll be on high wages, but he'd be way down the pecking order at West Ham. I could see maybe Bournemouth coming in for him looking for someone on the cheap.
Possible, Bournemouth appear to be in the middle of a spending spree, linked with a number of players

Pitch Perfect Get A Life GIF - Pitch Perfect Get A Life Adam De Vine -  Discover & Share GIFs

Egan is one of the few players that would command similar wages at another club
For the forceable I cannot see us negotiating a similar salary with any new signings and he will
Subsequently be off loaded before his contract runs down
It is all about the timing to ensure the maximum
Fee whilst minimising the effect on the team
Summer looks favourite

Back
Top Bottom