Updates

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The OP hasn't got anything right with his ITK stuff.

Emmanual Dennis £16.5m fee agreed and medical in Belgium (Sept 2020)
Blessin terms agreed as new manager to be announced after Belgian league finishes (Apr 2021)
*Blessin will now be Salzburg manager meaning we will go for Jokanovic (Apr 2021)
Burke to Boro, Elanga, Diallo & Pat Roberts in on loan (Aug 2021)
McBurnie to Burnley (this month)
Berge to Newcastle with Woodman coming in exchange (this month)
Bogle to Spurs (this month)

*Blessin actually left Oostende last week when Genoa bought him out of his contract
The bloke's a fantasist

As long as he's happy.

It's good they let him have an hour of internet before Nurse Ratched puts them to bed for lights out! 😉

I'd expect a higher profile signing too.

Niklas Sule at Bayern. His contract is up in the summer. West Ham could easily throw £25m at him to get him now and Bayern get cash instead of losing on a free.

Bayern might want the cash but why would Süle accept £100k per week from West Ham now when he could get £200k per week from a decent team in the summer as a free agent? He'll look at David Alaba as an example: great player whose salary is £150k/week higher as a result of Real Madrid not having to pay £40m to sign him.

Bayern might want the cash but why would Süle accept £100k per week from West Ham now when he could get £200k per week from a decent team in the summer as a free agent? He'll look at David Alaba as an example: great player whose salary is £150k/week higher as a result of Real Madrid not having to pay £40m to sign him.
He'll end up at Chelsea.

They will lose Christianson or Rudiger or both for nothing and in turn Tutchel will get him to replace one of them.

That's my 2 cents. Not ITK, but just seems very logical.

I have no clue whether any of this has any credibility, but am I imagining it or didn't Wilder, in one of his more emotional interviews at the end of his reign, reveal that Egan was the best paid player at the Club? £70k a week is a number I have in my head (in the Premier League of course) and wasn't there talk that he was the only one with no relegation clause? This could all be bollocks however, but I do think I recall this episode.

If this isn't a COVID fever dream I had, it would explain why we might be willing to get him off the books.

The OP hasn't got anything right with his ITK stuff.

Emmanual Dennis £16.5m fee agreed and medical in Belgium (Sept 2020)
Blessin terms agreed as new manager to be announced after Belgian league finishes (Apr 2021)
*Blessin will now be Salzburg manager meaning we will go for Jokanovic (Apr 2021)
Burke to Boro, Elanga, Diallo & Pat Roberts in on loan (Aug 2021)
McBurnie to Burnley (this month)
Berge to Newcastle with Woodman coming in exchange (this month)
Bogle to Spurs (this month)

*Blessin actually left Oostende last week when Genoa bought him out of his contract

I just relay what I have been told by someone within the club

It is all accurate at the time I put it on here however it doesn’t meant it will come to fruition

We put out a good 5/6 bid for wingers in the summer and none of them came through

But now the clubs strategy has changed massively and we will only Loan or buy cheap and sell anyone who we get a bid matching our valuation of

It is all accurate at the time I put it on here however it doesn’t meant it will come to fruition

We put out a good 5/6 bid for wingers in the summer and none of them came through

But now the clubs strategy has changed massively and we will only Loan or buy cheap and sell anyone who we get a bid matching our valuation of

No doubting that avenues are explored and don't come to anything, but to be at least a 3 star ITK, you have to get one right occasionally.

So in other words no change then.

Thought as much but there’s been nothing I can see that suggests our business is over.

We have agreed a loan to buy with Venezia for Berge

€2 Mill Euros Loan up front & €20 Mill Euros if they want to activate the buy out
Good one

We have agreed a loan to buy with Venezia for Berge

€2 Mill Euros Loan up front & €20 Mill Euros if they want to activate the buy out
I Would stop posting if this does not come off, as your credibility will be less than zero.

subsequently if it does not come off please don’t bother posting again

I Would stop posting if this does not come off, as your credibility will be less than zero.

subsequently if it does not come off please don’t bother posting again
I am waiting for the excuse,,deal was done but we decided not to complete due to fixture congestion, or Berge turned it down allergy to pizzas

Back
Top Bottom