Out of his depth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Come on, somebody had to. 5 games 2 points. 1 win to his name as Blades manager (sky told me that when we beat Derby). Clueless. Jebbison not featured yet not sold or on loan.

Hilarious and actually he might not be the man for the job, BECAUSE this needs surgery without a cheque book. Not his forte
What a poor post I’m afraid. I went to derby game and it was an equal game apart from in Billy we had the best striker.
as for the manager, when he was Fulham and Watford manager every other championship teams fans wanted him, his teams were devastatingly fantastic, but he had dynamic players, he may defend his players now but we all know they are Wilders poor, poor, signings, Wilder had some fantastic years with us but deserted us when he was stubborn in his losing tactics, in fact Heckingbottom out pointed Wilder.
give the man a chance.

Come on, somebody had to. 5 games 2 points. 1 win to his name as Blades manager (sky told me that when we beat Derby). Clueless. Jebbison not featured yet not sold or on loan.

Hilarious and actually he might not be the man for the job, BECAUSE this needs surgery without a cheque book. Not his forte
The manager should be at the bottom of the list of blame at this point

What a poor post I’m afraid. I went to derby game and it was an equal game apart from in Billy we had the best striker.
as for the manager, when he was Fulham and Watford manager every other championship teams fans wanted him, his teams were devastatingly fantastic, but he had dynamic players, he may defend his players now but we all know they are Wilders poor, poor, signings, Wilder had some fantastic years with us but deserted us when he was stubborn in his losing tactics, in fact Heckingbottom out pointed Wilder.
give the man a chance.
That was derby's reserves tho

Let me guess.
You want another muck n nettles up and at em manager?
You know it.

I've got a mate who goes to every single game and has done for decades. After Swansea he'd decided we should get rid of Slav because he didn't shout front the technical area or look passionate enough 😴

I generally stick up for United fans but I honestly believe a substantial chunk of us are the reason we'll never properly change our identity and achieve anything meaningful.

Zero patience and distrusting.

So Slav is good because in 2018 he got a team promotion, so with this squad competing for Europe 13months ago and beating the current champions league winners 3 0, we should be great.
Football is simple:win=score=good. Don't then you aren't.

give the man a chance.
Not sure what you are calling poor. It was tongue in cheek to a degree, but does our team need surgery? Can this be done on a shoestring?

There was a man who had excellent success at Southampton. Someone said it was because of the players that were already there. Adams I think he was called.

How many managers had Watford been through before SJ inherited those players?

Mate he managed Watford for 7 months.

Yes I wish doom doom and doom and gloom, or perhaps he ain't the answer. He's got at least until mid January from me. I don't matter, I'm only a fan and it's not my money he'll potentially waste /might not waste/ invest brilliantly /create something special with

So Slav is good because in 2018 he got a team promotion, so with this squad competing for Europe 13months ago and beating the current champions league winners 3 0, we should be great.
Football is simple:win=score=good. Don't then you aren't.
His record is good yes, do you think differently

Two wins to his name, presuming Carlisle counts.

This football club ruins managers.

Spackman, Heath, Robson, Blackwell, Adams, Wilson, Weir, Clough, Adkins and possibly even Wilder.

Only Bruce and Warnock endured and went on to have any sort of decent career after surviving us.

I fully expect Jokanovic to be managing in the Spanish third division in a couple of years.

I think the OP is only correct if the scenario is that there's no money. He probably isn't the right man for the job to get poor players with zero interest, confidence or form to get points.

He is a good football manager, unfortunately he probably thinks that being a football manager entitles him to have footballers to work with, in the same way an electrician needs a screwdriver.

He obviously had no idea about us, he probably thought, "They were in the Premier League last season....Mmmmm, they must have something about them"

Only now will he probably realise the gigantic fuck up he's made, and I'm not convinced he'll be here on Wednesday morning

I hope Slav soon comes to realise he should be playing as many of the U23s as possible and particularly all three in midfield as Berge is next to useless with the turning circle of an oil tanker and Norwood was good 3 years ago. Fleck god knows what has happened to him but without a dynamic midfield no strikers will have any service and the defence is on back ffot all time.
blades havent got anyone skilfull enough to play from back and beat a man so always is pissing about backwards sideways and hoof after several pointless moves.
Billy is great played from bench.
I do not hold out much hope of changing things in next 4 days and this season is going to be a tough watch.

Out of his depth? Correct, he’s way above us

A Cheque Book? 2012 says hi.

I've defended the board so far but Slavs interview after the game screamed for help. Wilder nodded towards the board been at fault also but wasted shit loads on average Joe's .Give Slav a chance ffs if you think he can turn this shit show around. Prince help him out now.

Lmfao. Slav at fault? Nah mate. Look back to the previous manager. All the backing. Somehow signed the two strikers who couldn't score in a brothel. Wank. Spineless. Embarrassing. League. Fuckin. One.

He was the best man out there for the job.
Probably still is.
He's already binned off Lowe and Burke, and as soon as the Prince puts his hand in his pocket Norwood, Robinson, Feck etc will all be out of the door too.
He needs a clear out, and clear outs take time.
Which is never, so we're stuck with players who have run out of miles in the clock and need a stint in the garage

Yeah, but where does good old Jonathan Forte come into it 🤔

That tends to happen when you have been lied to and let down constantly over the last 50 years
The patience and distrust is against change or outsiders I mean.

We can't have Johnny Foreigner being given some time and trust can we.

Back
Top Bottom