Owen Hampson.......??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BigBed

Aboard the sinking ship......
Reaction score
Apparently this young lad has just binned Manc Poo off to become a Blade, albeit in the academy, but, does anyone know owt abart him??Screenshot_20210616-204256_Samsung Internet.jpg

GLTTL
You’d have thought there would be a touch more floating around regarding what kind of player he is what with him being a man united youth but I’ve had a look and only come across what you’ve posted. I wonder if he’s been recommended to us and us to him via the nick cox connection as he’s been promoted to the top job in man uniteds academy set up now.

I don't know if you saw the thing I did for BT Sport before our match at Old Trafford where I repeatley refereed to them as 'Manchester Red' and refused to say anything else.

I have a Manyoo season ticket holder mate, so I ALWAYS refer to them as Newton Heath. Oh, how he laughs......

If you want to be really historically accurate, you should use 'Newton Heath Lancashire and Yorkshire Railwaymen'. I think the inclusion of God's own county particularly annoys those of them that know their history, albeit this is a very small percentage.

Think he used to sing for Inspiral Carpets

"This is how it feels to be City
This is how it feels to be small
This is how it feels, when your team wins nothing at all"

Oddly enough, Manyoo don't sing that so much these days.....

I wouldn't have thought "After leaving Man United" means he "Binned them off" for us.
That'd be a bit like me 'binning off' Francoise Pascal for Thora Hird!

Thora Hird is getting more appealing!!

Attachments

• D7F5A484-5C40-4611-B0B0-8719D6ED147F.jpeg
    D7F5A484-5C40-4611-B0B0-8719D6ED147F.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom