Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hi pals can someone please post me a photo of the great blades boss chris wilder to put on my thread ,lost but never forgotten ,i want a picture on here has tribute please .....thanks ,take care all ...utb

Hey up Pasta Man. It's crap when things change, but all good things come to a end. Let's just hope we can have a good go at the Championship with the new manager. We've been good we can be good again. Take care mate UTB...
,,,,,,hi pal.great post m8 love your chris wilder profile photo wish youd send it to my thread has tribute loved him pumping his heart real blade chris lovely man take care lad m8 ,top fella you m8 ,,utb......

im sure we will see chris wilder in the stands has a blades fan ,,yes his heart is sufc great man ...utb

,,,,,ON A POSITIVE NOTE IM SURE CHRIS WILDER WILL ALWAYS BE A blades SUFC FAN ,,NUFF SAID ,,,,utb

,,,,,ON A good POSITIVE NOTE yes IM SURE CHRIS WILDER WILL ALWAYS BE A blades SUFC FAN for life ,,NUFF SAID ,,,,utb

my tribute to chris wilder ..thanks for the 5yrs memories ,,your a top fella.. a true blade ...utb

any photos to send to me of chris wilder im doing a positive TRIBUTE to him on here my thread ,loved the fella we will miss him but i bet we will see him at the lane one day because hes a true blades fan.cheers utb

Hi pasta ,

I am still feeling pissed off about our Chris leaving . Still a lot of unanswered questions regarding the situation. Not sure we will ever find out to be honest .

Where we go from here I don’t know . I know we have to move on however I can’t even think about the thought of having a new manager just yet . Just want this dreadful season to come to an end now
UTB
hi hull blade pal dont be to upset chris wilder was a god and will still be at the lane has a fan,we will miss him on the touchline ,your a top fella pal.like yourself i liked him alot take care buddy..utb....chow

hope your ok,any photos of chris wilder please send them to me please for a TRIBUTE on here thankyou pals...utb many questions remain unanswere they kept fans in the dark we never got to say thanks & goodbye thats so cruel ,ill not forgive them lot chow

great photos what a fella a warrior for us,i cant imagine no chris no more his world was blades ...utb

great photos of chris wilder the man who got us to 9th in the top league and got players who cared it had me in tears thanks pals keep pictures coming m8s i love em all.utb

,,,,,,,,,,yes on my thread ...ill keep positive lads ............we want to remmember him god chris wilder on here share the great 5yrs memories of him at the helm at least he was best boss ever and he really cared .pity them owners board care for money more than sufc fans but chrissy top bloke wilder he loved sufc with his heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nuff said ,,,,ill be there 7th august outside lane im coming...chow

ive wrote my welcome tribute keep posting me photos of chris wilder the blades god and true sufc legend thanks miss you all ,,,utb

i love this m8 cheers so much its when when we won brentford it says it all his passion for blades bet he told owners and board to do one they didnt want him i dont trust them ive put a post on my facebook wall in tribute to great warrior chris wilder he was a man machine loved sufc i loved him we loved him ,,,utb

Back
Top Bottom