Outgoing? Wilders going to celtic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just had a look at Celtic’s two main forums. Full of tossers as you would expect. Very little about Wilder but what there is isn’t very positive about him. Doesn’t look like he’d be welcomed with open arms.

Robbie Sky are saying it's all done and announcement imminent. BS disclaimer obviously but that's what they're saying

It wouldn't surprise me. The argument over direction of club has been going on between PA and CW for ages now, it seems odd for it to go nuclear 10 games from the end of the season unless there was something else.

Just had a look at Celtic’s two main forums. Full of tossers as you would expect. Very little about Wilder but what there is isn’t very positive about him. Doesn’t look like he’d be welcomed with open arms.
One pretty much called him a no mark manager, guess they don't follow English football.

If wilder resigns he doesn't get a penny from sufc. He's broken the contract
Looking he's decided to go.
Club could even get compo

What happens next if he goes to Celtic .

For some, The Hoops will become a superb side and the SPL will become a really good league and Celtic a huge club who play in Europe.

For others, he will have become a money grabber trying to rebuild his reputation in a pond with only two big fish.

No middle ground allowed. Or welcome.

Rangers and Celtic could play without a manager and would still be guaranteed a top 2 finish in that abysmal league.

Hope Rangers batter Celtic again next season.

I must have dreamt that season Rangers finished 3rd behind Hearts and Hibs in the Scottish Championship...

On Wilder to Celtic, I've always prided myself on genuinely having an equal level of antipathy towards both of Glasgow's ugly sisters, but Wilder v Gerrard is a no brainer.

What happens next if he goes to Celtic .

For some, The Hoops will become a superb side and the SPL will become a really good league and Celtic a huge club who play in Europe.

For others, he will have become a money grabber trying to rebuild his reputation in a pond with only two big fish.

No middle ground allowed. Or welcome.
I am a catholic who prefers rangers to Celtic. It would be weird to want gerrard to get one over on wilder but I never started this.

I must have dreamt that season Rangers finished 3rd behind Hearts and Hibs in the Scottish Championship...

On Wilder to Celtic, I've always prided myself on genuinely having an equal level of antipathy towards both of Glasgow's ugly sisters, but Wilder v Gerrard is a no brainer.
How many seasons have Rangers and Celtic finished outside the top 2? Very few. The SPL is mid-English Championship level at best. I’m assuming you are talking about the season Rangers were making their way back up after going bust.

Hope Gerrard stuffs them again.

If Celtic have tapped him up surely we don’t pay wilder owt and get compo from Celtic if it’s true
Certainly not £7m.
If this is true and he resigned (altho' it is taking some time to be accepted it would seem) because he's off to Glasgow will some supporters view him in a different light?
You know, loyalty and all that or will there be excuses such as he wasn't given funds, was promised some loans, they wouldn't stick to his plan, etc?
Surely if this is not that at all but is entirely the Prince's doing this would have all been over and done with in an hour or so and he would have left and something might have been said.
Intriguing!
Although I have to say this is getting really tiresome! Can't someone at the club just make a statement as to what happened yesterday and what is happening now. This is starting to get very boring.

My worry is he comes in for some of our players, if he does he is not thinking about how he is leaving us. Thought he said when he left we would be stronger, not exactly the case

My worry is he comes in for some of our players, if he does he is not thinking about how he is leaving us. Thought he said when he left we would be stronger, not exactly the case
Doubt Celtic can afford them to be honest.

Any chance of him signing McBurnie and Fleck then?

Back
Top Bottom