My take ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Firstly, can I just say I have picked up a fair few infarctions thanks to the trolling, targeted, personal abuse and non sequitur slavver I have taken regarding 'My take ... ' from posters various.

I get Foxy and Lindz's judgements and accept them. So for now, if you have a fragile, easily-hurt ego which is projected onto a football team you simply support, if you are one of those for whom an eight nil dicking to Crawley at BDTBL is summat to clap the players off and anyone who doesn't is a pigfan or if you are a current squad member thinking you're incognito on here and missing the heady feeling of being booed off in front of 30k Blades fans then please, stop now. Scroll past. This isn't for you. And finally, I am not your problem. Sheffield United and the football they play is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, having said that, I think tonight United played a damned sight better than they have recently. They lost two nil, but aside from the goals Liverpool scored - one from a contentious (but correct) ball/out decision and us switching off and the other from a fortunate kick off the sole of Bryan's boot past Ramsdale - our performance was encouraging for most of the game. Three formation switches - two good and one bad - and we were beaten again for the 21st time out of 26 games this season.

As much as we lament the fates of Jack, John and Chris as our 'pistons' (remember that term? I thought it was shit, too) I think tonight's predictable staring line up did pretty well. Jags is Jags isn't he? He hasn't spent a decade in the PL for fuck all and served his country either, although Balotelli was the dark lord of the sith to cut him down and remind him who he was in a white shirt. We were dreading Ampadu and Bryan either side of him but to be honest I don't think they did that bad considering it was once the most feared front three the PL could muster. Yeah, it looked distinctly 'Championship', but I have just seen Wilder on telly telling us he 'bought the best from the Championship' hoping to survive in the Premiership. So that's okay then.

It's 5-3-2 now (or 3-5-2 as he draws it on the team sheet, hoping to kid us we are up for this and not simply defending until they eventually score) until relegation and beyond I think because that is what is drawn on the teamsheet slip so he fills it in. It's beatable, it's flawed, but what the fuck? We're down, dammit.

So tonight however the emphasis was exploiting Liverpools highlighted weaknesses, and thankfully that didn't involve protracted periods of Wilderball. And guess what? He almost pulled it off. We actually went into battle in the areas that mattered, and utilising assets e have. For 45 minutes we looked slightly capable, if not likely to shock Liverpool into a response, like a beakerful of crushed ice and curry sauce down your arsecrack. The bindippers have been shipping goals and leaking confidence since whenever and are seriously not the freeflowing, Brazil-lite outfit they were last season. Klopp has stopped smiling like Bingo out of the Banana Splits and now he is under pressure and needing wins, even to secure a spot in the Johnstones Europa League. Put simply, he can't afford to not lift silverware or gain qualification kudos this season so beating our sorry shower of bastards was essential, as was getting one over on that cheeky spud faced fucker Wilder. Losing tonight might have got him sacked, in fact.

In fairness and honesty, I thought the first 45 were pretty bloody good. Before the game my Shiregreen and Whirlow Blades buddies exchanged texts of despair at the team sheet expecting Liverpool to be three up by 25 minutes in. I texted back at 35 saying 'Am I watching the right match here?' Okay, Ramsdale was playing out of his skin (another text I sent) and we forced them to work hard and think about who they were playing instead of switching to AUTO/BEAT OPPOSITION mode, and Liverpool actually looked rattled. We even had the fucking temerity to steer some efforts on goal, gawd-dammit. But like FIFA21, the longer you don't score, the easier it is for your opponent to work you out. It took them fifty minutes to do that and in fairness you can understand the players thinking it was out, but it fucking well wasn't.

As ever though, Wilder decides to change things and does and correctly puts pace and doggedness on in Burke and Osborn for the urbane cool and death's door or Didsy and Jags. How strange how we suddenly looked more capable with four in midfield, huh? Less outnumbered, more time on the ball and more bite to tackle than desperate, outnumbered falling back. Even the back four looked okay if fragile when Firmino broke through (I think Jags would have been in on him TBH)

Then its another switch to 4-3-3 and we effectively lose all potency. It wasn't a good choice and Liverpool simply game managed the last 20 minutes, knowing full well that no matter what chance we offered up, McGoldrick wasn't on the pitch so they were under no danger at all.

Ramsdale 8.5/10: Some pretty excellent saves, which stopped us going in at half time -0-4. Tonight he was on level with his predecessor and looked impressively brave and agile. Very pleased.
Baldock 7/10: Good outing from Furious. Worked well against the threat from Mane and looked just as capable and athletic working with Lundstram and Norwood in a 4-4-2
Ampadu 8/10; Thought he had a great game and is on for next season to acquire, if he choses to stay. Put himself about and showed pleasing control and confidence at times
Jagielka 7/10: He huffs and he puffs and he's 61 next week. But his experience shows.
Bryan 6.5/10: A lot better from him. He looks to be growing into the role. He is not Jack and never will be, but recently he is confounding his early critics
Stevens 5/10: Our weakest player TBH. At times his control was piss poor, but in his defence, he did keep Salah relatively quiet
Lundstram 5.5/10: A much better game if no where near perfect. Tonight he got himself more involved if was sloppy and lacked that special touch needed to be effective at times. Another Wolves style mistimed tackle from him that left Alwxander Arnold in
Norwood (watch this) 7.5/10: Thought he had a much, much better game. Got stuck in, won the ball (a lot), limited the ping until it was needed and his crossing was pretty nad-on. This is what we expect from him.
Fleck 7.5/10: Another revelation, if fading during the last twenty when Wilder went 4-3-3 when he was outnumbered again in the middle. John played tonight. Jimmy will be back next game.
McBurnie 7/10: For a change, I expected the ball to be pumped long onto his had and typically fall to a light blue shirt. He did put himself out and about a lot and won loads of headers and many of them finding a striped shirt for a change. But there was no pub football tonight. I thought he played very well and grafted, if as with Fleck, faded during the last twenty. Maybe he's been reading this board, but there was less shithousery, and far more of what he can do on display, even if the header was fifty peed (the cross dropped behind his marker and he did have time to chest and kick, possibly)
McGoldrick 6.5/10: Welcome to the Footballing World of David McGoldrick. Everything in the Footballing World of David McGoldrick moves at half speed, but fear not, you, as a defender move at half speed too if you are marking him because that ball that is coming at you awkwardly is suddenly and miraculously brought under control and he's laying it off (you are still moving at half speed) and he is past you, or he is in front of you, or he has beaten you to that ball. But he's older than Jags. As soon as he is in possession, his direction and vision is way above what it should be. He is simply our best player.

Burke 5/10: Usual Billy Whizz stuff with no end product. Banging it across the goal when you've done all the hard work beating your player is a bit bollocks, isn't it? He's fast, but he can't score.
Osborn 6.5/10: Good effort and we did look more capable with him on the pitch, even though he isn't PL standard in honesty
Sharp 2/10: Not a mark that reflects his performance more that he didn't really get into the game at 4-3-3

Okay, we're beaten again and it's difficult to see where we will actually beat the 11 point hoodoo, but can anyone honestly say that if we'd have approached last week's game like we did tonight we'd have lost? Why does it take a big name like Man U and Liverpool to get the best of our worst this season?

pommpey

last

pommpey
Good post Pommpey. I thought when Burke & Osborn came on & we switched to a more "common" 4 4 2 we looked more effective & pressed the Liverpool defence into some panicky clearances. It did look a bit like "Wilderball" but if it works ___? The midfield looked far more comfortable - not something anyone could say so far this season.

Good post Pommpey. I thought when Burke & Osborn came on & we switched to a more "common" 4 4 2 we looked more effective & pressed the Liverpool defence into some panicky clearances. It did look a bit like "Wilderball" but if it works ___? The midfield looked far more comfortable - not something anyone could say so far this season.

Agree. I think with less space to pass through, Lundstram, Norwood and Fleck looked a lot more in control (hey, check me out saying that) and we were far more in the game. Of course,them Wilder goes 4-3-3 and we go back to being ineffective with Billy running about like a blue arsed fly trying to be effective, McBurnie isolated and Rocket Flip Flips running round everyone and firing it out for a throw in.

Even if Wilder had gone 3-4-3 in a shit-or-bust move, shifting George up to RW and leaving Ampadu, Bryan and Stsvens at the back I think Liverpool wouldn't have had such an easy last twenty.

pommpey

Am a daily reader of this forum but you can tell from my S2 profile, do no often post.

With regards to Pommpey, I dont agree with absolutely everything he says, but in all honesty I think hes mostly not far off the mark, and I guess like most of us on here, I've really hated this season after last seasons joy, and feel a mix of anger and sadness at our current predicament.

However, putting all that aside, I really do look forward to reading 'My Take' after the game, so I hope he continues with his 'unique style' as it makes this forum more enjoyable in my humble opinion.

Tarks
It absolutely does mate, and helps to nullify the humourless types who don't recognise that laughter is the best medicine!

Agree. I think with less space to pass through, Lundstram, Norwood and Fleck looked a lot more in control (hey, check me out saying that) and we were far more in the game. Of course,them Wilder goes 4-3-3 and we go back to being ineffective with Billy running about like a blue arsed fly trying to be effective, McBurnie isolated and Rocket Flip Flips running round everyone and firing it out for a throw in.

Even if Wilder had gone 3-4-3 in a shit-or-bust move, shifting George up to RW and leaving Ampadu, Bryan and Stsvens at the back I think Liverpool wouldn't have had such an easy last twenty.

pommpey
what about playing 433 next season with baldock rb bogle rm and burke right side of a front 3 what do you think to that pommpey ? 🤔

what about playing 433 next season with baldock rb bogle rm and burke right side of a front 3 what do you think to that pommpey ? 🤔

Still think we need to go back to basics and play to win games. 4-4-2 and it's variants such as 4-3-1-2 and 4-1-2-1-2 may be 'boring' but it's effective. I think if Wilder thinks he can hold onto a full squad next season (big if) and simply go out playing WIlderball again he'll be in for a shock. Championship teams have twenty plus games of recorded footage and analysis this season to show them how that can be defeated. Teams won't be fooled again. We need to change the whole structure and used or learned experience up with the better teams to outplay and beat oppositions ruthlessly, cut down on risk and mistakes, and ditch the incapables, the ballast and sentimental keeps and start signing players who have, can and will and start winning back what we - the players, Wilder, the club, the supporters, fucking well deserve.

There's another unmentioned variable which is making our drop more parachuted and less into the pool of crocodiles which hasn't been mentioned in that that shabby bunch of bastards from up north in the city's outskirts look likely to fall through their own trapdoor if Moore can't get a grappling hook out. If he does, and they survive, and they pay their fucking players, we have to face them lot next season over 180 nail biting minutes. We'd best be prepared for that. Dropping humiliatingly this season is enough - that bolus of foetid squealers getting even a point out of SUFC next season is an avoidable setback I'd like to see not happen.

pommpey

In honesty, I'd trust that well-paid professional footballer, public figure and Premier League star Oliver McBurnie would have better things to do and more integrity than to bother himself much with breaking the nose of an insignificant keyboard warrior and disrespectful little prick (his (actually quite accurate) words, as yet, unreported to Foxy) such as me. In fact, I am a bit disappointed he lowered himself to come on here and have it out with me (and others - Deadbat included) when his output this season hasn't show his monetary and footballing worth and his and my team are rooted to the foot of the top flight, embarrassingly short of points, kudos and ability and staring a humiliating relegation back to the Championship. I'd have thought he'd be thinking, 'I understand what they mean, but fuck 'em. They're only fans. What do they know?' I certainly wouldn't lower myself to go into his turf and purposefully invite a toe to toe by calling him McPub to his face. First of all, why would I, and secondly, it's a long way to pointlessly drive and do a rather daft gesture. S24SU is 'my environment', Shirecliffe training ground and the professional game is his. Doing that would be akin to him seeking me out for such a confrontation, which I'd say is a bit ridiculous. I'm not after fisticuffs with anyone, let alone McBurnie. I just want him to perform well and score goals which win matches. If he's angry at me calling him McPub, he needs to understand why (and stop playing pub football .... last night he did just that) and furthermore what real opprobrium coming from all four sides of BDTBL sounds like when you've played like a bellend and your team is beaten. Ask any of the players from 2010-2017 (bar a few). He's got it easy at the moment. The only people on his case are in forums on the internet, not booing him off as he is subbed or off the pitch after 90 minutes an no shots on target. Like last night.

What's gonna happen then? Break everyone's noses?

pommpey
Wait, he's actually on here!? 😂😂

My thoughts exactly, but apparently so 🤣🤣

Yeah. As much as he did the old Bertesque 'third party' trick, it was quite apparent who he was from early doors.

But fair shout. He gives as good as he gets (apart from the thinly veiled, 'you wouldn't say that to my face' crap, which is just him putting himself about)

And it was Bert himself who finally blew the whistle on him

pommpey

Yeah. As much as he did the old Bertesque 'third party' trick, it was quite apparent who he was from early doors.

But fair shout. He gives as good as he gets (apart from the thinly veiled, 'you wouldn't say that to my face' crap, which is just him putting himself about)

And it was Bert himself who finally blew the whistle on him

pommpey

Is his username McPub? That would be amusing.

Still think we need to go back to basics and play to win games. 4-4-2 and it's variants such as 4-3-1-2 and 4-1-2-1-2 may be 'boring' but it's effective. I think if Wilder thinks he can hold onto a full squad next season (big if) and simply go out playing WIlderball again he'll be in for a shock. Championship teams have twenty plus games of recorded footage and analysis this season to show them how that can be defeated. Teams won't be fooled again. We need to change the whole structure and used or learned experience up with the better teams to outplay and beat oppositions ruthlessly, cut down on risk and mistakes, and ditch the incapables, the ballast and sentimental keeps and start signing players who have, can and will and start winning back what we - the players, Wilder, the club, the supporters, fucking well deserve.

There's another unmentioned variable which is making our drop more parachuted and less into the pool of crocodiles which hasn't been mentioned in that that shabby bunch of bastards from up north in the city's outskirts look likely to fall through their own trapdoor if Moore can't get a grappling hook out. If he does, and they survive, and they pay their fucking players, we have to face them lot next season over 180 nail biting minutes. We'd best be prepared for that. Dropping humiliatingly this season is enough - that bolus of foetid squealers getting even a point out of SUFC next season is an avoidable setback I'd like to see not happen.

pommpey
if they manage to stay up pommpey yes they will add to the squad and would be better and gunning for us but i would still fancy us strongly to turn em over we should still have more quality in our side as for the system chris really has to think hard about continuing with this 352 set up personally think its run its course and would like us just to try something different although with chris's stubborness this season im not holding my breath that he will change it

This is not a reference to Pommpey or anybody else, it's a personal opinion .............. I have a golden rule - if I wouldn't say something to somebody's face and be prepared for the possible consequences (in the pub or wherever else) then don't write it on a message board or internet in general. This has stopped me from typing some things I've been dying to say. It's easy to hide behind a keyboard but, well that's just shit isn't it. So I very rarely get wound up on line these days and just see the funny side of things.

At the end of the day, it's quite simple. If people don't like it, then go find somewhere else to play! God knows why you run and modify etc a forum though mate - you have infinitely more patience than I do 😂

That's how my mum and dad brought me up, all those years ago, and it's a rule I have stuck too since the start of the internet.

That's how my mum and dad brought me up, all those years ago, and it's a rule I have stuck too since the start of the internet.
Me too mate. Like many on here, the upbringing I had and the area I was brought up in taught me some very important life skills. One of which was, be prepared to back up what you are saying or shut the fuck up, cos you will be hurt! And even if you win, you could be sharing a cell with Mr Big for a while ...... jeeeees you'd have an arsehole like a blood orange. Mind you is that so bad 🤔🤣

Firstly, can I just say I have picked up a fair few infarctions thanks to the trolling, targeted, personal abuse and non sequitur slavver I have taken regarding 'My take ... ' from posters various.

I get Foxy and Lindz's judgements and accept them. So for now, if you have a fragile, easily-hurt ego which is projected onto a football team you simply support, if you are one of those for whom an eight nil dicking to Crawley at BDTBL is summat to clap the players off and anyone who doesn't is a pigfan or if you are a current squad member thinking you're incognito on here and missing the heady feeling of being booed off in front of 30k Blades fans then please, stop now. Scroll past. This isn't for you. And finally, I am not your problem. Sheffield United and the football they play is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, having said that, I think tonight United played a damned sight better than they have recently. They lost two nil, but aside from the goals Liverpool scored - one from a contentious (but correct) ball/out decision and us switching off and the other from a fortunate kick off the sole of Bryan's boot past Ramsdale - our performance was encouraging for most of the game. Three formation switches - two good and one bad - and we were beaten again for the 21st time out of 26 games this season.

As much as we lament the fates of Jack, John and Chris as our 'pistons' (remember that term? I thought it was shit, too) I think tonight's predictable staring line up did pretty well. Jags is Jags isn't he? He hasn't spent a decade in the PL for fuck all and served his country either, although Balotelli was the dark lord of the sith to cut him down and remind him who he was in a white shirt. We were dreading Ampadu and Bryan either side of him but to be honest I don't think they did that bad considering it was once the most feared front three the PL could muster. Yeah, it looked distinctly 'Championship', but I have just seen Wilder on telly telling us he 'bought the best from the Championship' hoping to survive in the Premiership. So that's okay then.

It's 5-3-2 now (or 3-5-2 as he draws it on the team sheet, hoping to kid us we are up for this and not simply defending until they eventually score) until relegation and beyond I think because that is what is drawn on the teamsheet slip so he fills it in. It's beatable, it's flawed, but what the fuck? We're down, dammit.

So tonight however the emphasis was exploiting Liverpools highlighted weaknesses, and thankfully that didn't involve protracted periods of Wilderball. And guess what? He almost pulled it off. We actually went into battle in the areas that mattered, and utilising assets e have. For 45 minutes we looked slightly capable, if not likely to shock Liverpool into a response, like a beakerful of crushed ice and curry sauce down your arsecrack. The bindippers have been shipping goals and leaking confidence since whenever and are seriously not the freeflowing, Brazil-lite outfit they were last season. Klopp has stopped smiling like Bingo out of the Banana Splits and now he is under pressure and needing wins, even to secure a spot in the Johnstones Europa League. Put simply, he can't afford to not lift silverware or gain qualification kudos this season so beating our sorry shower of bastards was essential, as was getting one over on that cheeky spud faced fucker Wilder. Losing tonight might have got him sacked, in fact.

In fairness and honesty, I thought the first 45 were pretty bloody good. Before the game my Shiregreen and Whirlow Blades buddies exchanged texts of despair at the team sheet expecting Liverpool to be three up by 25 minutes in. I texted back at 35 saying 'Am I watching the right match here?' Okay, Ramsdale was playing out of his skin (another text I sent) and we forced them to work hard and think about who they were playing instead of switching to AUTO/BEAT OPPOSITION mode, and Liverpool actually looked rattled. We even had the fucking temerity to steer some efforts on goal, gawd-dammit. But like FIFA21, the longer you don't score, the easier it is for your opponent to work you out. It took them fifty minutes to do that and in fairness you can understand the players thinking it was out, but it fucking well wasn't.

As ever though, Wilder decides to change things and does and correctly puts pace and doggedness on in Burke and Osborn for the urbane cool and death's door or Didsy and Jags. How strange how we suddenly looked more capable with four in midfield, huh? Less outnumbered, more time on the ball and more bite to tackle than desperate, outnumbered falling back. Even the back four looked okay if fragile when Firmino broke through (I think Jags would have been in on him TBH)

Then its another switch to 4-3-3 and we effectively lose all potency. It wasn't a good choice and Liverpool simply game managed the last 20 minutes, knowing full well that no matter what chance we offered up, McGoldrick wasn't on the pitch so they were under no danger at all.

Ramsdale 8.5/10: Some pretty excellent saves, which stopped us going in at half time -0-4. Tonight he was on level with his predecessor and looked impressively brave and agile. Very pleased.
Baldock 7/10: Good outing from Furious. Worked well against the threat from Mane and looked just as capable and athletic working with Lundstram and Norwood in a 4-4-2
Ampadu 8/10; Thought he had a great game and is on for next season to acquire, if he choses to stay. Put himself about and showed pleasing control and confidence at times
Jagielka 7/10: He huffs and he puffs and he's 61 next week. But his experience shows.
Bryan 6.5/10: A lot better from him. He looks to be growing into the role. He is not Jack and never will be, but recently he is confounding his early critics
Stevens 5/10: Our weakest player TBH. At times his control was piss poor, but in his defence, he did keep Salah relatively quiet
Lundstram 5.5/10: A much better game if no where near perfect. Tonight he got himself more involved if was sloppy and lacked that special touch needed to be effective at times. Another Wolves style mistimed tackle from him that left Alwxander Arnold in
Norwood (watch this) 7.5/10: Thought he had a much, much better game. Got stuck in, won the ball (a lot), limited the ping until it was needed and his crossing was pretty nad-on. This is what we expect from him.
Fleck 7.5/10: Another revelation, if fading during the last twenty when Wilder went 4-3-3 when he was outnumbered again in the middle. John played tonight. Jimmy will be back next game.
McBurnie 7/10: For a change, I expected the ball to be pumped long onto his had and typically fall to a light blue shirt. He did put himself out and about a lot and won loads of headers and many of them finding a striped shirt for a change. But there was no pub football tonight. I thought he played very well and grafted, if as with Fleck, faded during the last twenty. Maybe he's been reading this board, but there was less shithousery, and far more of what he can do on display, even if the header was fifty peed (the cross dropped behind his marker and he did have time to chest and kick, possibly)
McGoldrick 6.5/10: Welcome to the Footballing World of David McGoldrick. Everything in the Footballing World of David McGoldrick moves at half speed, but fear not, you, as a defender move at half speed too if you are marking him because that ball that is coming at you awkwardly is suddenly and miraculously brought under control and he's laying it off (you are still moving at half speed) and he is past you, or he is in front of you, or he has beaten you to that ball. But he's older than Jags. As soon as he is in possession, his direction and vision is way above what it should be. He is simply our best player.

Burke 5/10: Usual Billy Whizz stuff with no end product. Banging it across the goal when you've done all the hard work beating your player is a bit bollocks, isn't it? He's fast, but he can't score.
Osborn 6.5/10: Good effort and we did look more capable with him on the pitch, even though he isn't PL standard in honesty
Sharp 2/10: Not a mark that reflects his performance more that he didn't really get into the game at 4-3-3

Okay, we're beaten again and it's difficult to see where we will actually beat the 11 point hoodoo, but can anyone honestly say that if we'd have approached last week's game like we did tonight we'd have lost? Why does it take a big name like Man U and Liverpool to get the best of our worst this season?

pommpey

last

pommpey
So is this the Jimmy Fleck version to keep you on the straight and narrow, Pommpey? 😉

I read 'my take' with the same devilment that's has me chuckling at Roger Melly's profanosorous with a similar writing style!

I don't see a need for things to get personal so I'd imagine that if I was on the end of a 'c' bomb then we should probably both be in the Principal's office at that stage anyway.

Interesting to see you so upbeat. You are right it wasn't the full on white flag waving of recent weeks. I don't mind matches you lose and can look back on individual incidents which didn't fall your way. That is at least competing. I'm not ok with just coughing up 80% possession and just engineering a way to give it back to them when you do have it.

It was better and you need to take into account the opposition but for all our faults I'm expecting us to go hell for leather for 6 points in the next two. If you're waving the white flag at Villa, a team we took 4 points off the past 2 seasons, and who will be without Grealish, their best player by a mile, and Southampton, a team on wretched form, both at home, then football management really isn't for you.

Hoping to see 2 even more upbeat my takes coming soon!

'Bladesballer'

Highly original, gangasta-lite moniker.

pommpey

Interesting reading the post history. Calling CW "Gaffer". Its a well known term between player and manager. Although Dronnieblade uses the term a lot too. ;)

Well other than you calling me xenophobic no. You are free to question me, I've asked you publicly for examples of such inequality.
As you well know, I never called you a xenophobe. I did wonder about your motives for treating me inequally compared to many of the other posters, yes. It does not give a good picture about an admin to lie publicly about any private messages he's shared with individual posters on the board. I shall leave this 'banter' here, but should I "inexplicably" disappear from here, people will know why it is.

As you well know, I never called you a xenophobe. I did wonder about your motives for treating me inequally compared to many of the other posters, yes. It does not give a good picture about an admin to lie publicly about any private messages he's shared with individual posters on the board. I shall leave this 'banter' here, but should I "inexplicably" disappear from here, people will know why it is.

So I'm now a xenophobe and a liar, albeit you are merely suggesting xenophobia rather than 100% labelling me?

You used the word xenophobic in your summary as to how I'd apparently treated you, how is that me lying?

To be fair, I'd usually avoid mentioning private chat publicly, so bad form on my part mentioning it, but on a thread I'm being called out, I think it's only fair I can defend myself.

I gave you an infraction for being abusive, I haven't the foggiest where you are located and where you are from, whilst I could check, why would I check this before giving you an infraction?

Are you seriously suggesting I apply the rules selectively only to certain geographical areas?

So I'm now a xenophobe and a liar, albeit you are merely suggesting xenophobia rather than 100% labelling me?

You used the word xenophobic in your summary as to how I'd apparently treated you, how is that me lying?

To be fair, I'd usually avoid mentioning private chat publicly, so bad form on my part mentioning it, but on a thread I'm being called out, I think it's only fair I can defend myself.

I gave you an infraction for being abusive, I haven't the foggiest where you are located and where you are from, whilst I could check, why would I check this before giving you an infraction?

Are you seriously suggesting I apply the rules selectively only to certain geographical areas?
I suggest that you stopped making your intakes on private conversations public. I never said that you were xenophobic.

A few people got put in shoutbox prison for overstepping the mark with a troll. One of us is still in chokey four weeks after the agreed release date. It happens 🤷🏻‍♂️.

I suggest that you stopped making your intakes on private conversations public. I never said that you were xenophobic.

Lets take it private, but generally speaking, making suggestions using the word 'xenophobia' kinda suggests you are at least inferring that I am xenophobic.

For the record, both yourself and pommpey called me out on this thread. Which is why I've chosen to publicly discuss.

Back
Top Bottom