CONFIRMED Conor Hourihane signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Understand that Captain. However is he part of their very new managers plans? Exactly the type of player we need to recruit so we don't stagnate in the Championship. Salary obviously not withstanding.

Fantastic player in the championship, lot to prove at this level though.

Understand that Captain. However is he part of their very new managers plans? Exactly the type of player we need to recruit so we don't stagnate in the Championship. Salary obviously not withstanding.

Agree. He's the right type of player, but probably at the wrong stage of his career for us to pick him up - he's in his earning capacity prime.

I've said on another thread that I've always liked George Saville & Jed Wallace as players at that level.
Lewis O'Brien is also getting good reviews down there. Not seen much of him mind.

As I said before in a previous post I wouldn’t mind him at all but I also wouldn’t mind Olise from Reading and Massengo from Bristol City, both very talented prospects, we should get in early for these types.

Cheers Captain.
Yes O'Brien sounds an interesting option and other Premier teams showing an interest. Again like you only seen him on television.
Would he be able to step in to our first team mid because with hopefully JOC coming back it's the middle of the pitch that needs the most improvement?

Fantastic player in the championship, lot to prove at this level though.
95% certain to be in the championship next season so get him in now on loan with a view to buy in the summer as you say top championship midfielder and imo an upgrade on fleck

It would be a good bit of business by Wilder if he's available, but would he come that's the question

It would be a good bit of business by Wilder if he's available, but would he come that's the question

If its only a loan deal then I think he would. Not sure he would want to move here on permanent deal.

Going to Swansea. Meanwhile we have 3 fit midfielders, 2 chronically out of form and 1 who wants out.

Its gross incompetence at this point, if not negligence.

Fucking stupid.

As I said before in a previous post I wouldn’t mind him at all but I also wouldn’t mind Olise from Reading and Massengo from Bristol City, both very talented prospects, we should get in early for these types.

A lot of teams wouldn't mind Olise, and his fee starts at £8m by all accounts.

Going to Swansea. Meanwhile we have 3 fit midfielders, 2 chronically out of form and 1 who wants out.

Its gross incompetence at this point, if not negligence.

Fucking stupid.
It might be the case that the club just dont want to spend any money / increase the wage bill until the summer. The squad is big enough to cope until the end of the season and they may well have just taken the economical decision its just not worth it

It might be the case that the club just dont want to spend any money / increase the wage bill until the summer. The squad is big enough to cope until the end of the season and they may well have just taken the economical decision its just not worth it
It's not big enough to cope - if this is coping, then god knows what struggling looks like

If he does indeed go to Swansea, then maybe Villa didn't want him going to another PL club?

Or maybe he wouldn't want to come here - playing for Swansea is likely to be a hell of a lot more enjoyable for the next 6 months, and probably a better chance to showcase his abilities ahead of a permanent move there/elsewhere.

This would be a very good signing.

Potentially a loan with an option to buy. Seems like he's been pushed down the pecking order at AV.

Back
Top Bottom