Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Sheffield United - 28 November 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WES
WES
WES

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1606162752123.png v. 1606162759533.png
EPL Week 10 - Saturday 28th November 2020 - The Hawthornes

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/west-bromwich-albion-vs-sheffield-united.518/

Officials:

Referee:
Mike Dean
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Gavin Ward
Video Assistant Referee: Martin Atkinson
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1606519710197.png

Last edited:

We got them on the ropes, come on Blades!

Billy Sharp is the best finisher at the club. If we had him as an option, we score at least once tonight.

All that money on strikers and the best finisher is the one we’ve had since league one.
He will come in handy when we are back there

I like McBurnies all round play but I have now finally lost patience...we can not stick with a centre forward who misses chance after chance after chance
And yet with McGoldrick his all round play was too important to lose despite his inability to score. Its a lot different when all the players are performing to when they arent

its pointless reviewing Sheffield United games. as its normally the same thing every weekend. & might as well cut & paste from last week. playing great but then punished for our wastefulness.we could be on 11pts in 16th. but we are likely bottom 1pt from 10

its baffling utd are the most dangerously toothless side ive ever seen in all football. weve got build up of man city with the finishing of stevie wonder

Are you honestly deluded enough to think this would be different with Henderson? Yes, he's better than Ramsdale, but Ramsdale isnt the issue here
Rammers has been great unfortunately their keeper has been better

I like McBurnies all round play but I have now finally lost patience...we can not stick with a centre forward who misses chance after chance after chance

I agree. I had hope they would start going in but that is not happening. He has not scored in 18 games. 2 in his last 33.

I promised myself that I wouldnt let results effect my weekend, well I was wrong!

& we only have £55 million up front.
Not their fault, it’s the system and the other players.

Nothing at all in midfield.

Wing backs with no end product (and no confidence) now being asked to play as a 4 with the same midfielders that create nothing in front of them.

So we have 3 strikers who have to create for themselves, get in good positions and finish. And they are being scapegoated.

Baldock is my favourite player but it’s not acceptable anymore. Fleck anonymous for most of the second half.

I just don’t understand what’s happened

Edit: Doesn't help that the 3 strikers have been given absolutely no shape or game plan going forward

Back
Top Bottom