JoC not injured?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rollerball

Honourary Member Of Thunderbirds.
Reaction score
Rumour (just that ATM) JoC and his agent want 70+k per week and CW has politely declined, not sure if CW is refusing to play him or JoC is being arse about playing, maybe just a conspiracy theory but maybe JoC is the contract hold out CW was fuming about.
As I said just a social media rumour so far, but I'm hoping it's bollox.

Rumour (just that ATM) JoC and his agent want 70+k per week and CW has politely declined, not sure if CW is refusing to play him or JoC is being arse about playing, maybe just a conspiracy theory but maybe JoC is the contract hold out CW was fuming about.

I still think the contract thing is with Lunny.

If true, he’s with us until 2023 anyway, so could make some money out of a transfer. strange seems like a top bloke.

JoC is under contract. No one has mentioned an increase. CW is quite vocal about when he’s starting negotiations.

I’ve seen this, as well as a rumour he’s been sold to Liverpool for £50m but he can’t risk injury ahead of the move so we aren’t playing him, as well as another that he’s part of a deal to bring Henderson here on a permanent deal from Man Utd...

but haven’t bothered posting on here because I don’t believe for a second either are true.
He’s injured. Injuries happen. People on Facebook just getting bored.

That's a stupid rumour in my opinion probably a pig trying to cause a bit of friction.
What do we gain by freezing him out ? whether he's in conflict over wages or not. Obviously weaker with out him
and with all that's riding on these end of season matches ,that would be cutting your new off to spite our face surely

Haha the Utd groups on Facebook are utter pish aren't they?

His absence has shown one thing - just how important he is to the team and what a big loss he is when he's not in it. He's come a long way since his game of volleyball at Millwall 3.5 years ago.

I'm hearing the same rumours, but I also thought we did the same deal with Brooks, who was magically fit after he was sold.

The contract thing is lunny, he wants 60k, was the "rumour" I'd heard ages ago.

As for JOC, Liverpool come in and it's game over anyway... He'll have that in his contract.. Somebody is adamant that he's signed for man utd. World's gone mad.

Would be a big loss but we could command a good fee for him.

Could do with nicking the Brentford scouting lead 😂 they always bag great value.

lol

I suspect Chris would injure himself from hysterical laughter if one of the players knocked on the door and asked for 70k pw.

The daftest thing about any O'Connell to Man United rumours is the suggestion that Henderson could be part of the deal.

I think Henderson quite likes playing here until they're ready for him but there's not a chance that he wants to be our player.

The daftest thing about any O'Connell to Man United rumours is the suggestion that Henderson could be part of the deal.

I think Henderson quite likes playing here until they're ready for him but there's not a chance that he wants to be our player.

I think Hendo would be happy for another loan spell here but I reckon after next season he will give Man Utd an ultimatum if he still doesn't get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom