Most classless thing you've seen at a match

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Barney

Reaction score
Either from one of our fans or opposing fan(s), one of our players or an opposition player?

Man city away, think 0-0 in 2001. Wanker city fan launched a mad dog 20/20 bottle into our fans that smashed into a young woman's face stood just in front of us. Made a right mess of her and she was understandably distraught. Cowardly act.

Man city away, think 0-0 in 2001. Wanker city fan launched a mad dog 20/20 bottle into our fans that smashed into a young woman's face stood just in front of us. Made a right mess of her and she was understandably distraught. Cowardly act.
Out of interest if it had had a bloke looking to Chuck a few kidney punches would that have been less cowardly?

Blades threatening two 70 year old looking pig fans after a derby 'you want it you piggy cunts'

Pig fans intimidating and threatening two young Blades in their early teens who were stood by a car on Herries Road after the 1-0 in League 1

Millwall fans en masse throwing stones and bottles at ordinary fans including kids and pensioners

Too many instances of racism to list

Neil Warnock

I know this won't go down well because it's about our own, but about 98, maybe 99, we were at home to I think Birmingham. Don't know why but I was sat on the South Stand (always normally Kop), they scored and (bloody stupidly) one of their fans jumped up celebrating a few rows in front.

He was very, very unlucky to be sat bang in the middle of a load of 'boys' (I don't know but there was a load of them) and he got the living shite beaten out of him before he got led away. Bloody daft for doing it yes, but he was about 5'8", looked like an insurance salesman or summat, with his young son. Genuinely fuck all hard about twatting him, probably only time I've been embarrassed to be a Blade

The famous Leicester 90 day I saw a United fan shouting racist abuse at a minibus full of Asian women and children to the amusement of his mates.

The Hull semifinal, in the designer outlet opposite Wembley Stadium, there were a couple in their 50s or 60s wearing Hull scarves. Some drunken Blades started shouting "Tigers, Tigers, Rah, Rah Rah", so the couple laughed along with it and did the Tigers gesture back. Then some other drunken United fans started shouting at them "CUNTS, CUNTS, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE".

Pigs fans and their song abiut Wilders teenage daughter. Just how low can you go, she's a kid.

Leeds fans singing Jimmy Saville songs

Millwall fans

Birmingham fan trying to punch a police horse near the Cricketers years ago and then having a police dog set on him. That was funny though

Morons singing 'Just a town full of ISIS' at Bradford City, though I'm sure they've heard worse.

The lot at the end of my row who sneak cans of Kestrel into the ground every match.

This coin throwers at City this season. Well done, you hit lots of women, children, and blades in the home end.

I know this will be controversial but..

Shagging some bird in a cheap hotel room after your mate has been there first and then clearing off afterwards down a fire escape ain’t exactly gonna win anyone any prizes in the annual North Wales Tourism awards for contributions to classy tourism....

I know this will be controversial but..

Shagging some bird in a cheap hotel room after your mate has been there first and then clearing off afterwards down a fire escape ain’t exactly gonna win anyone any prizes in the annual North Wales Tourism awards for contributions to classy tourism....
You saw that at a match? Wow!

On a bus to Cardiff for the Wolves game, fans were split arriving into the city but a car with a family of regular wolves supporters got caught up in the blades traffic, fella on our bus filled a pringles can with piss and dropped it through their open sunroof

On a bus to Cardiff for the Wolves game, fans were split arriving into the city but a car with a family of regular wolves supporters got caught up in the blades traffic, fella on our bus filled a pringles can with piss and dropped it through their open sunroof
He must have had a very full bladder to fill it!

Back
Top Bottom